• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am 100% disabled but a guy who is 60% there said he was also offered the program
    My worlds are about to collide here. Stepping away from the subject as Kellyinavon, the non-Internet me needs to ask a few questions since MJ is Schedule I and this is .gov

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm just here for the free pot.

cave-broken.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Some POS calls me a liar he deserves to prove it!

Do I need a Doctors Affidavit to post on here?

Other Vets will chime in to confirm and you cowards will disappear like rats.

Forgive me, but this POS, along with others, find this story hard to swallow for a number of reasons. Would you have us simply believe it because we "read it on the internet"? And yes, a doctor's affidavit would be helpful, or a pamphlet - some other than, "I was told... now I'm telling you."

You got your answer right up front: Smoke dope, give up your guns.

So, unless you have something else to provide us to help us understand, good day to you.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    The VA has been taking a very pot friendly stance as of late, this does not surprise me. I have heard of people with med mj cards being denied 4473's and I would imagine with the extension of fixnics that the va will report. I'd stay away from mj for now, and stay away from opioids if that was another option. Give me pain and a free mind vs drugs and an enslaved mind.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some POS calls me a liar he deserves to prove it!

Do I need a Doctors Affidavit to post on here?

Other Vets will chime in to confirm and you cowards will disappear like rats.

Well, who called you a liar? Cause I merely see people asking your source.
    Oh, as for "other vets", quite a few posters here are the "other vets".
    That's why people are bringing up this phenomenon where people asks about credentials, such as "show us your DD-214" that has happened in many other threads.
    First, many of the people here are vets, it's a gun site, imagine that.
    Second, many of the vets don't go around flashing their DD-214.
    Mainly, because you don't have to be a veteran to have an opinion. Even on veteran topics.

And many of these veterans are asking, because they've heard nothing about it.
    There is this
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/government-approves-marijuana-study-for-treating-ptsd-in-veterans/
    An experimental program. Very limited. Not sure if it's still going on, it's been 4 years.

Then there's this
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomang...na-policy-for-military-veterans/#51f2fcf95b90
    In fact, no provision of federal law blocks the department from allowing its doctors to fill out medical cannabis recommendation forms in states where it is legal, even under continued federal prohibition.
    In 2003, the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a federal ruling finding that doctors have a First Amendment right to recommend medical cannabis to patients, as long as they don't actually provide marijuana.

No physician in the U.S. — government or private — can prescribe marijuana, because prescription is a federally-regulated process and cannabis currently falls under the Controlled Substances Act’s restrictive Schedule I, a category that is supposed to be reserved for drugs with a high potential for abuse and no medical value.
    That’s why the 29 states with medical cannabis access allow doctors to simply recommend the drug, circumventing the prescription process, within the scope of the protections of the 2003 federal case mentioned above.

So maybe chill a bit. People are going to ask questions.
    If you don't like questions, not sure why you posted a thread. The purpose of a thread, is to discuss.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If the Veteran's Health Administration starts a program with medical marijuana in the State of Indiana I will post chapter and verse in a new thread on INGO as soon as I possibly can.

With that said, federal .gov entity plays by federal .gov rules. The STATE of VA (Virginia) legalized medical marijuana earlier this year.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Somebody needs to burn a big fatty and sit down with a bag of Doritos!

Oh, big fatty = doobie. For a minute I thought burning a Big Fatty was what the other place calls a well-done "Coronary Bypass Burger". I've been subject to drug testing for a long time...

Top Bottom