• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    None of the photos looked anything like the rig I seen on the video.
    All I could see was from the grip back. it looked exactly like a 1911.

Could it be that thing?
    Who was carrying it? What type of uniform? Soldier in camo?

IMG_1544.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    1. Royal Ulster Constabulary.

2. I am well above the median age for INGO.:D Not the use of "used to".:D
    That's what I thought, but just wanted to be sure which RUC we were talking about. I don't remember seeing them with Mini 14s, so maybe that was Special Branch's forte.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sting knows the Four Rules better than INGO.

I know...I went shooting with him once back in the 80's and he kept telling all of the bystanders and hangers on, "Don't stand...Don't stand...Don't stand so close to me..."

Always safety first with him...He used to be with the Police you know...Probably where he picked up his respect of the four rules....

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Also, he has references all of the brass on the ground when says he walked in fields of gold.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    But I thought Sting sang "I don't want to spend the rest of my life, looking down the barrel of an Armalite.."?
    If he was with the Police that was always a possability in Northern Ireland

About 10 years ago Oakwood Guns over in Louisville had a RIC Enfield mint, and I mean mint for $600.....I regret not getting that to this day...

6196A.jpg
    I saw one of those on Forgotten Weapons, given their relative rarity $600 would have been a steal

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    B.C., right? ;)

You know it's kind of funny...Church came down for a visit and I wanted to show him around so I took him down to the Falls of the Ohio State Park to see the largest exposed Devonian Fossil beds on earth.....We're down there looking at the fossil beds and I turn to Church and said, "Hard to believe brother that this was all a shallow warm water sea at one time" and noticed he was getting kind of emotional, wiped his eyes even...I said, "Buddy you all right? Everything okay?" he said, "Yeah I'm fine...It's just...Well...I caught my first coelacanth fishing with my grand pappy right off of that reef..."

:)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You know it's kind of funny...Church came down for a visit and I wanted to show him around so I took him down to the Falls of the Ohio State Park to see the largest exposed Devonian Fossil beds on earth.....We're down there looking at the fossil beds and I turn to Church and said, "Hard to believe brother that this was all a shallow warm water sea at one time" and noticed he was getting kind of emotional, wiped his eyes even...I said, "Buddy you all right? Everything okay?" he said, "Yeah I'm fine...It's just...Well...I caught my first coelacanth fishing with my grand pappy right off of that reef..."

:)

You know he can read this, right???

Top Bottom