• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You know what we need? A good thread about Glock vs. 1911. I don't think I've ever seen a thread like that on a gun forum. :):
    Maybe we could ask the guy looking for a high threat security detail whether he has a preference for which equipment is used :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Spike, can you post up the photos? Maybe we can get a lock on this pistola for ya.

Sorry I been recording every news program sense. NO more video of the riots or police action.
    Plus i do not know how to record off the Comcast DVR.

The initial news clip. I reviewed it several times to make sure of what I did see. it sure did look like the grip end of my 1911.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I know you're trolling but in all reality the ones I've seen had zero facts and only opinions.

Trolling? It's called a joke. Maybe you've heard of the concept? :):

What kind of facts you looking for, sparky? Seems to me that the facts of both platforms are pretty well sorted out, and the rest is always going to be opinion.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You know he can read this, right???

I'm counting on it......I didn't say he cried Frenchy...I just said he got emotional....:):

Speaking of cave art Sylvain any word on when France will have the replica of the cave with the art featured in the "Cave of Forgotten Dreams" documentary???? I know they can't let people into the actual cave but it seems I heard they were going to replicate it exactly so folks can get a feel for what it was like...I have watched that film 20 times...It's in or called Chauvet I believe...I hope all is going well for you....

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    His homework is still on display on a cave wall

Here's one he did of the Derby....

cave_of_forgotten_dreams-big.jpg

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    (re: Sting) Just four rules was all they wrote, a kind of ultimatum note, they gave to me, they gave to me.
    When I thought the range was clear, it seems another RO appeared, to check on me, check on me.
    Though I need to zero my sights, my ammo is decreasing most rapidly, well, we'll see.
    I'm not sure all the rules apply, I really have to make up my mind, it's plain to see, there should be three.

GlockLover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2017
    Pittsboro
    Or to assume capability based on round capacity and space age polymers.......
    I never assume anything as I know the construct of the word. if having the proper amount of rounds wasn't a concern why is a part of the holster industry dedicated to carrying secondary magazines? Or is this another INGO "joke"?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm counting on it......I didn't say he cried Frenchy...I just said he got emotional....:):

Speaking of cave art Sylvain any word on when France will have the replica of the cave with the art featured in the "Cave of Forgotten Dreams" documentary???? I know they can't let people into the actual cave but it seems I heard they were going to replicate it exactly so folks can get a feel for what it was like...I have watched that film 20 times...It's in or called Chauvet I believe...I hope all is going well for you....

Yes, the grotte Chauvet.
    The replica is called Caverne du Pont-d'Arc, it has opened in 2015.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caverne_du_Pont-d'Arc

9-Avril-2015-la-Caverne-du-Pont-dArc-%C2%A9-St%C3%A9phane-Compoint-R%C3%A9solute.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    if having the proper amount of rounds wasn't a concern why is a part of the holster industry dedicated to carrying secondary magazines? Or is this another INGO "joke"?

If the industry builds it...People will buy it....

We have an INGO member who has done a wonderful job of compiling statistics from every shooting in the State...Citizen, criminal, LEO, shopkeeper, etc....All of them....I'll let you do the research but it's not many rounds fired nor is the distance very far....

Knowing those numbers I still will not mock citizens who carry 51 rounds on their person....I carry a weapon everyday...Have for years....Armed men step into my business on an hourly basis....I have had to touch the revolver butt once in six years but never had to draw....Defending a changing inventory of firearms on a daily basis is what I do for a living(more like an existence......)If I can't stop the fight in 10 shots...(I keep two at hand) I need to find another line of work....

It's not an INGO joke that everyone doesn't buy into the "more rounds must be had" gang....An INGO joke would be everyone thinking the same way...Congrats on 51 posts....:yesway:

I know of no person that carries a revolver or 1911 for defense that thinks someone is ignorant for carrying a high capacity plastic wonder gun for defense...Yet there seems to be a plethora of folks packing high capacity plastic that thinks we are dumb for carrying revolvers or 1911's for the same reason....

When I first came on INGO and someone found out I carried a revolver he said, and I quote, "You must not love your family very much if you carry a revolver..." Seriously....I realize many people do not know the actual stats of actual gunfights so I will not mock.....Carry what you want and enjoy life...

As far as a Glock goes...(I had one once...)I mean how could you not love a gun invented by this guy posing with his wife, Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker????

Gaston-and-Kathrin-1.jpg

(Look how Matthew is looking up at Sarah so lovingly...And they say Hollywood romances never last...)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom