• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Congrats on 10,000+ posts and having your own gun business. Are you an INGO advertiser? I stand behind what I have previously have stated.

No on INGO advertiser, I hate even paying for business cards and nearly threw up when I had to buy a sign....I rely on my winning personality, clever wit, and my "As Seen on TV" sign out front...

Thanks for the 10,000 posts congrats...Until you said something I had no idea I was there yet and that kind of ticks me off I didn't notice it or I would've celebrated it somehow...

I stand by the statement I made as well....A 1911, a revolver, or a plastic high capacity wonder gun are all excellent weapons for defense and one is no better than the other for that purpose...I base that belief on actual statistics of the number of rounds fired in actual situations...As I stated before...IMHO....

As far as Gaston Glock??? He is the second best one hit wonder that Austria ever produced...Falco is, obviously first...

Rock Me Amadeus......:)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ...I rely on my winning personality, clever wit, and my "As Seen on TV" sign out front...
    Paralysis by analysis: sorting through all the pithy ways to twist this. :)

And yes, I'm more than willing to get pithy with you.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Paralysis by analysis: sorting through all the pithy ways to twist this. :)

And yes, I'm more than willing to get pithy with you.

Be sure and wear your pithy helmet when you do...:)

e5c989e5-2752-11e2-ad43-bcaec5287e74.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dude I peed on ONE Brown Bess's brass parts 17 years ago...It's not like I age ALL my guns that way...I didn't want it to look new in the documentary....

It's called method acting and being artistic....:)

Well I mistook the magazine cutoff for a safety on ONE 1903 and look what that's gotten me. The internet (and apparently gunshop conversations) are forever! :):

Top Bottom