• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    He shoots whichever Glock he's feeling the need to test drive that night. He's won almost the complete set from the Glock matches, so he's got a few to choose from :D

I'll leave it up to a somebody that competes with Glocks to tell you the full list of things to do, but with a basic trigger job, tungsten guide rod, and maybe some sights, you can be competitive with anybody using that gun. You just need to focus on practicing with that gun, and compete at a bunch of different matches. The harder the other matches you compete at, the easier FNS will seem in the future.

I agree with you. I'd love to meet and shoot with him, he sounds like he has a lot of knowledge and skill!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Anybody want to join me for a sunrise practice with plates Friday morning at MCF&G? Between 8:and 8:30 am.

I want to make sure my gun and load are going to worki in the cold :D

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    YOU STILL SHOOT!?! I can't wait. Dibs on having Dom in my squad and at my table during the afterparty.

ve015.gif

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I'm planning on being there. I look forward to a fun, if cold match this Friday and to Anton being the Match Director :D

For those who haven't shot in the cold before, keep in mind that guns are more likely to jam, especially if you use heavy oil or grease to lube the moving parts. I typically have to switch to a thinner oil to get my gun to run 100% in the cold. For my 22, I am not typically able to get the reliability out of it (even with CCI mini mags) that I want for competition in the cold. That being said, whatever you're shooting, it is a level playing field for all the competitors within a given division.

Please dress WARMLY (boots, gloves, bibs, etc. will be fairly normal) and have a safe, fun time!

Just shoot a GLOCK and Forgetaboutit

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'm in. Should I should SS or L10? hmmmmmmm.....

If any of you have orders pending with us, let me know and I can bring your items. At the same time, if you want something, let me know ASAP.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    does anyone have a spare 9mm m&p compact magazine i might be able to use, i only have four?
    I'm not sure I'll be able to make it but if I do I'll have 2 extra mags for a regular size M&P you could use. I'm pretty sure they will work in a compact, they will just stick out further.
    I would still look at other options though, I will not know until the last minute if I will be able to make it or not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Friday night steel

I will be there but only as an observer. I want to get involved but want to watch at least one night so I come prepared. This will be new to me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just got the gun put together and need some range time to work out the kinks. First full build up and there is some things to get right.

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Me and Collin will not be able to make it to this FNS. It is taking all my time getting his stuff ready to race at Conseco sunday at the motorsports show. We will be back soon though. I built Collin a 22/45 and I picked up a 5.25. As soon as we figure out how to shoot them we wil be up to
    shoot some steel. You guys be careful and have fun. See ya next time.
    Brian

Top Bottom