• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    If you bring me one I'll run it. :) This is just a cheap shotgun I picked up awhile back. Havent really considered tricking it out. I really don't think my times will be an issue. I've been keeping up in the Production Pistol class shooting most of it one handed and off-handed. I am confident I wont hold anyone back tomorrow. If I do, no problem.

I just come out to shoot for fun and practice.

That's all we do it for!

Chizzle, how about some steel challenge in the future?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great match tonight. Thanks a bunch to our RO Craig. He ran a very professional, friendly squad which is everything FNS stands for. Thanks also to Chad for getting the scores up so quickly!

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Thanks for understanding. I hope people (not just you, but anybody reading this) get the message that this isn't about the person, but simply about the gear and keeping the match running smoothly.

That being said, your same 870 with an extended tube like the ones from Nordic Components shown below would work great for our competition.

12668203816811541813102.jpeg

It worked out pretty well as configured. Only one stage was in excess of my 5-shot capacity. I finished 16th overall and 2nd out of 3 shotgun shooters. So I was on par with the shotgun shooters. I don't think I caused any undue delay.

Even if I had to re-load one on every stage, I'd still have been well within the 30 second time allotment.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    It worked out pretty well as configured. Only one stage was in excess of my 5-shot capacity. I finished 16th overall and 2nd out of 3 shotgun shooters. So I was on par with the shotgun shooters. I don't think I caused any undue delay.

Even if I had to re-load one on every stage, I'd still have been well within the 30 second time allotment.

OH yeah, but did you clean up your hulls? :D

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Did we find somebody to help with the scores in the future? I want to make 100% sure that we don't burn out valuable volunteers like Don, Chad, and our regular RO crew. Any way that people can chip in to help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    We had one regular say he could help if necessary, he wouldn't be able to take over full time. Still looking for more help.

Thanks Chuck.

Top Bottom