• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well that's a good start. We'll have to find somebody else who can help do this long term, especially since you're going to start getting busy with matches this Spring, and you're already volunteering as the Secretary of the club.

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    On that note CB45 I got a google acct set up I'll get in touch to learn the ropes I'm slow with computer things I really should learn to type.(hunt and peck is so slow)
    It was a fun match last night good squad and a good time. As always thanks to all the folks that go out of their way to make it happen.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    On that note CB45 I got a google acct set up I'll get in touch to learn the ropes I'm slow with computer things I really should learn to type.(hunt and peck is so slow)
    It was a fun match last night good squad and a good time. As always thanks to all the folks that go out of their way to make it happen.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate to help! If you're willing to help do scores, please don't feel any obligation to do setup, RO, etc. We have plenty of people, so if everybody chips in one way or another, there should be plenty of help. The last thing we want to do is burn out our most committed volunteers, or make it feel "like a job". I've seen far too many excellent match directors get burned out from being over-extended.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    i have wanted to make it out to FNS for almost 2 years now and it just has not happened yet.. gonna have to make the trip some time soon to check it out

Top Bottom