• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I will be doing everything I can to make a few of these this year. Ive been away too long...

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    REDEEM YOURSELF? can I be I your squad so I can personally
    Heckle you I mean verbally assist you while you shoot. I promise it will all be positive comments.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I think I've convinced my wife to attend one... though I told her it's best to enjoy herself in nice weather than crappy weather... so not sure if she will be there with me next week or not. But sometime... eventually! there is hope yet! :D

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What are you looking for again? I was thinking it was 124 grain jacketed 9mm bullets, but wasn't 100% sure. Are there any other loads you can run? I was wondering if you could run plated if loading a minor load.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    What are you looking for again? I was thinking it was 124 grain jacketed 9mm bullets, but wasn't 100% sure. Are there any other loads you can run? I was wondering if you could run plated if loading a minor load.

124 JHP's are preferred, but I am going to guess that I can run FMJ'S it will must make my comp filthy.

May have a line on some 115's, just have to make sure I can work up to major with those bullets due to the OAL limit in my Glock mags.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    As long as things don't go South with my Mother In-Law*, I am intending on attending & bringing a buddy or two with me.

* Massive stroke had morning of 2/28/13. Responding to treatments, but VERY FRUSTRATED by loosing strength in her right (Dominant) side, not being able to use her glasses (after failing the bounce test face first in the home bathroom during stroke), and being such a struggle to talk when she's able to understand everything people are saying around her. Thoughts & Prayers appreciated TYIA *

Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    RANGEJUNKIE, You can make major with 147 plated at 1150 fps. I don't recommend it cause I just shot USPSA at south central and those 147s are slow, mess up your draws. Screws with your sight alignment and just won't hit anything. They even made me forget to turn my dot on one stage.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    RANGEJUNKIE, You can make major with 147 plated at 1150 fps. I don't recommend it cause I just shot USPSA at south central and those 147s are slow, mess up your draws. Screws with your sight alignment and just won't hit anything. They even made me forget to turn my dot on one stage.

Man that sounds horrible. Ill stay away at all cost then

Top Bottom