• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I was psyced for FNS and then Silver Creek this weekend. I was informed last night that I will instead be climbing two days this weekend. So I'm out, but at least I'll still be having fun.

Climbing? Please elaborate. Sounds like it could be fun or dangerous or work or a combination of all the above. Trees/Mountains/Radio Towers/Tall Buildings?

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    My other hobby is rock climbing so it'll be fun. It is also my wifes hobby and she's been Jonesin to climb outdoors. So with temps in the 60's she said you've been shooting the last 2 weekends, we are climbing this one! You all have a good match I'll see you next time:ar15:

draftsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Greenfield
    I have never been and really want to try it out. Are 5 mags really the minimum? I have three 17 rounders is that enough just to try it out?
    Thanks

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I have never been and really want to try it out. Are 5 mags really the minimum? I have three 17 rounders is that enough just to try it out?
    Thanks

I have shot the match with three mags before and it worked out. I would enter the Limited class, that way you can load your mags to capacity, so long as you don't have any modifications to your firearms. You can check out the list of classes found at the link in the OP.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Great time w another great squad, tremendous stages, & plenty of heat for everyone! (Well, 2 out of 3..)

Thanks, everyone! My buddies & I enjoyed another fun filled night!

Top Bottom