Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    One of our fellow INGO is actually one of the RO's at Roush, I thought I had him on my friend list but failed

The only 2 guys I ever see are Fred or Bob. Both very entertaining fellas with 2 very different/unique personalities. They add to the fun of being there for me on Sundays.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    The only 2 guys I ever see are Fred or Bob. Both very entertaining fellas with 2 very different/unique personalities. They add to the fun of being there for me on Sundays.

Bob is DNRrangemaster on here. I had to go through all my posts because I greeted him when he first came on board. Do we have a head count of how many are going? As for me, it will be my AMG and I.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I was originally planning to have lunch and then go. The wife made plans without my input so now I'll just have to meet ya'll there. I'll have something to identify myself to fellow INGO'ers.

After finding out I have to need to babysit 5 2-6yr olds, I think it'd be fair to find a "Hooter's Girl" to walk around my bench in a bikini and waving an INGO sign like they do at boxing matches.

14mqe80.jpg

...Course if I did that I wouldn't have to worry about any scheduling conflicts in the future.:ugh:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Better have ear protection

The count is up to 25 at the range. We may need one of those "take a number" thingies to make sure everyone gets to play. I think this might be the biggest INGO event for our area. Gonna need a shovel to pick up all the brass and I hope there is a slight breeze to clear away all the smoke.:ingo:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The count is up to 25 at the range. We may need one of those "take a number" thingies to make sure everyone gets to play. I think this might be the biggest INGO event for our area. Gonna need a shovel to pick up all the brass and I hope there is a slight breeze to clear away all the smoke.:ingo:

If I remember correctly the last time I went to Roush in the afternoon it was hard enough to find a spot to shoot from. I usually go early Sunday morning to beat the afternoon crowd. This might be interesting.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Thanks for the invite Lots of Glocks! I'd love to go, but this falls on the weekend of my daughter's birthday party.....I'd love to be included on future Fort Wayne area events though! Hope you all have a great time and I definitely look forward to meeting some of you at future events!

David Rose

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Count me in, lunch and the range.

Thank you Greyhound for the tip. I’ve never been there. What types of targets are allowed at the range (steel, cardboard, paper)? Any input would be appreciated.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I hate to do this as I was really looking forward to meeting up with everyone but I am going to have to withdraw from this Sundays events.

I have way to much to accomplish to get out. IF I get a heck of a lot done on Saturday I might (?) make the breakfast, but that is unlikely.

I will work hard at attending the next meetup as it is always fun to see everyone and I learn something new each time.

Regards,

Doug

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Count me in, lunch and the range.

Thank you Greyhound for the tip. I’ve never been there. What types of targets are allowed at the range (steel, cardboard, paper)? Any input would be appreciated.
    Paper targets, cardboard is okay as well. They do sell paper targets on sight as well if you happen to run out. Ammo too although I am not sure how the prices are as I have never needed to purchase ammo there.
    Eye and ear protection are also required.

To All,

I hate to do this as I was really looking forward to meeting up with everyone but I am going to have to withdraw from this Sundays events.

I have way to much to accomplish to get out. IF I get a heck of a lot done on Saturday I might (?) make the breakfast, but that is unlikely.

I will work hard at attending the next meetup as it is always fun to see everyone and I learn something new each time.

Regards,

Doug

Sorry to hear we will be without you on this one Doug. I am sure we will all see each other again soon enough. Take care!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom