• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Missed the meal, was late to the range, but my son and i were the last to leave. Great range, we had a very nice day, also met T-Dog, Travis, happy i could help. Can't wait until the next one, i will show up so i can actually meet everyone. I was the big guy with tattoo's and long hair with the the young boy.

LEGENw84itDARY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the greet, GLOCKS, Armed, Travis and everyone else that let me and especially my GF try out their guns...she had a great time shooting and seeing what fits her. It tells a lot about you guys as role models for people new to firearms. looking forward to doing it again and if anyone wants to go shooting sometime and wants someone to join I'm game :)
    and even tho I just have my colt officer 1911, when I get more i will share to all lol.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Missed the meal, was late to the range, but my son and i were the last to leave. Great range, we had a very nice day, also met T-Dog, Travis, happy i could help. Can't wait until the next one, i will show up so i can actually meet everyone. I was the big guy with tattoo's and long hair with the the young boy.

What was that rifle you were shooting with a bipod? That thing looked really groovy (literally)! Glad you had a good time!

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I got to the range late today, but still was able to zero in my new (to me) SKS as well as tweak the scope on my .22. I also got to share the INGO gospel with a guy next to me who had just moved to Indiana from Wisconsin. Hopefully he'll be signing up!

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Great company, great weather. Sighted in the deer gun, got to test out some new arms. Turns out that my 15 year old daughter is a better shot with my P95DC than I am.:dunno: Not bad with a 12 gauge and an M70AB2T either. It's good to have capable zombie apocalypse backup in the family.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's good to have capable zombie apocalypse backup in the family.

That is definitely a good thing. I've even got my wife referring to our Rem 870
    12 ga. as "the zombie gun". Can't wait for the day I come home from work and she has dinner ready and is keeping an eye on the backyard for zombies.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2011
    Fort Wayne

i was the guy you asked if i was with INGO and i had no idea what you were talking about =) Nice to meet ya even tho we didnt really formally introduce each other.. My name is Justin. My Wife Danielle was with me. We were testing out our new 380 bodyguards

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    We had a great time, and is was nice to meet you. I always like being around people that you know you have at least 1 thing in common with, that way you will always have something to talk about. Can't wait until the next meet up, i will be there early, and next time i will have my INGO hat on.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    i was the guy you asked if i was with INGO and i had no idea what you were talking about =) Nice to meet ya even tho we didnt really formally introduce each other.. My name is Justin. My Wife Danielle was with me. We were testing out our new 380 bodyguards

Welcome to INGO. I remember seeing you but I didn't get a chance to meet you but look forward to it next outing.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry I joined this forum after this event. Oddly enough, my daughter and I celebrated our birthdays the day before at Rouch having a shooting party. Look forward to the next greet & shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom