• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Finally got to go shoot the M&P 9 the other day. I have short fat hands so I put the small backstrap on and it felt awsome shooting it. At 7 yards accuracy wise I was about the same between the M&P and my G22 but with the lower recoil follow up shots were much quicker and the gun just feels better in my hand. Very happy with my choice.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Finally got to go shoot the M&P 9 the other day. I have short fat hands so I put the small backstrap on and it felt awsome shooting it. At 7 yards accuracy wise I was about the same between the M&P and my G22 but with the lower recoil follow up shots were much quicker and the gun just feels better in my hand. Very happy with my choice.

Great! Congrats on getting another fine gun! You can never have too many of those:D I still love my Glocks but damned if I am not liking my M&P9 more than my 9mm Glocks. I think it just feels and points so much better than the Glock. I was pretty certain I'd never shoot another .45 ACP aside from my Glock 21 but now after spending lots of time with my M&P9 I may just be adding an M&P45 to the stable! :ar15::ar15:

AuburnArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    All Good choices. Being a Ruger fan I would choose the Ruger. Depending on your hand size there is also the P95 Ruger. the P series has a thicker grip then the SR9. If you are close enough to Auburn stop in and I can let you fell both of them. I have owned and carried a P85 Stainless for over 18 yrs and 90% of the time it stays in the truck. But that gun is so dependable. She has never failed me yet.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    I'm not a fan of the glock. I don't care for the trigger safety (also rules out SR9), or DAO only handguns (also rules out the XD). I also don't care for the XD mags. The short ones are too short for my hands (which I consider average), and the long ones are too long. It just doesn't fit my hand well at all.

That just leaves the M&P which I plan on buying (the compact version anyway) at the 1500 in June. The full size M&P doesn't quite fit my hand right either, but I think I didn't have the right palm swell on at the time.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    I got the ruger sr9, I like it. Magazines are really expensive tho.

If i had to do it again, I'd wait for the springfield xdm compact.

check it out It looks sweet.

Top Bottom