• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • illmaniac123

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    East Indianapolis
    I personally will not buy from Gander. I have been there many times to feel around and see what was next on the to buy list, but I wont buy from them. Their customer service normally is horrable and the prices are high. To be totally honest though, I dont like big stores. I would pay, and have paid more for guns and accessories simply because of customer service. I perfer mom and pop shops. Thier service is usually great and if I have a problem with the product, they will normally put more effort into helping me. Gander is a last resort for anything I buy, and when I say last resort I mean if I havent been able to get it from anywhere else in the state and I have to drive by there on my way out of town for a hunt. Two years ago I was looking for a hunting jacket that I knew gander had but I ended up driving up to Cabelas to buy it cause I wont go to Gander. That jacket cost me nearly 100 bucks more just in gas but I dont like Gander.

Just do your research before you go in. Dont rely on their opinions and save your money.

Top Bottom