• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Someone just covered their walker texas ranger belt buckle and walked away.

trapper.gif

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I get it. You're an old school, tough as nails, take no crap kinda guy who's been there and done that. You've got experiences to pass onto people and you feel obligated to do that because of your observations with the youths of today and the current trends that are frustrating you. People are being unsafe around you at the range. You are a trainer and want to train them, probably with very good intentions and hope that they learn so they don't do it again. People have their heads buried in electronics and need to pay attention more to everyday life events that are unfolding before their very eyes. You have your opinions about things based on your experiences. I still get all of that and don't disagree with any of it either. I can appreciate all those values.

The problem I do have is your approach and your responses anytime someone offers up a different way to solve a problem. These self congratulating threads you seem to enjoy starting are beyond getting old. I haven't personally seen someone pat themselves on the back around here as much as you do. Humbleness would do you some good sir and I'm willing to bet I'm not the first to tell you that. This community is smart enough to recognize who's good at what they do and we don't need them to constantly tell us just how great they are, or shove it down our throats any chance they get either. You might be one hell of a competitor, trainer and all around guy in person, but I can't seem to get past your inflated ego you keep shoving in everyone's face every chance you get.

By the way, YouTube does have good educational videos available by well respected individuals in not only the firearms industry, but many other industries as well. To make a statement the way you did about where casual gun owners get their education is pretty ignorant. I'd rather someone get properly educated by a reliable source on YouTube, than get misguided information on the street. Just like on forums, you learn who to listen to and who to ignore.

Sounds like you are very reasonable. My style has it’s reasons and I would be glad to sit down and discuss them with you.

In the meantime why should I sugar coat things when a few hidden Avatars want to argue the sky is blue? I stand by and prove my experiences on this forum and will debate in any such thread specifically and since I am not a politician I don’t play one on TV. I do not mind anyone disagreeing with me but when they say I’m wrong to not agree with them, well good luck with that.

One has to be self aware of what exactly the hurt is. Is it that no one can be better or worse than anyone else? Or are we just mad cause it sounds like someone is better or worse? Does not being able to make everyone see things our way upset us. Religion has been causing wars on this one forever.

if you really care to understand go back and read my posts and you will see the keyboarders who disagree but offer no proven alternative to my viewpoints. In every case, I was stung first.

print them out and we can discuss specifically ...otherwise I wish you good luck with the .. rest of the story.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sounds like you are very reasonable. My style has it’s reasons and I would be glad to sit down and discuss them with you.

In the meantime why should I sugar coat things when a few hidden Avatars want to argue the sky is blue? I stand by and prove my experiences on this forum and will debate in any such thread specifically and since I am not a politician I don’t play one on TV.

if you really care to understand go back and read my posts and you will see the keyboarders who disagree but offer no proven alternative to my viewpoints. In every case, I was stung first.

print them out and we can discuss specifically ...otherwise I wish you good luck with the .. rest of the story.
    Nevermind

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    This thread has potential.

I predict at least one ban and a couple time outs.

And because I'm the noisy type. OP were you at Tipton gun show with a man that was using a wheeled walker. Think it was blue.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This thread has potential.

I predict at least one ban and a couple time outs.

And because I'm the noisy type. OP were you at Tipton gun show with a man that was using a wheeled walker. Think it was blue.
    As do all of the BS threads he’s started.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

In the meantime why should I sugar coat things when a few hidden Avatars want to argue the sky is blue? I stand by and prove my experiences on this forum and will debate in any such thread specifically and since I am not a politician I don’t play one on TV. I do not mind anyone disagreeing with me but when they say I’m wrong to not agree with them, well good luck with that.

One has to be self aware of what exactly the hurt is. Is it that no one can be better or worse than anyone else? Or are we just mad cause it sounds like someone is better or worse? Does not being able to make everyone see things our way upset us. Religion has been causing wars on this one forever.

Jim,
    I've told you what needed to be said and there is nothing further to discuss between us. I'm not going to go back and review all of your interactions, print them out and discuss them further with you. We're both adults and I'm not going to argue back and forth about who's right and who's wrong, that wasn't necessarily the point I was trying to make you anyways. I wish you well in all your endeavors sir.

Top Bottom