• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    They say that America is the great melting pot, thats horse hockey. when was the last time a melting pot went into space or accomplished something great. It was all well and good when we were taking the best and brightest minds from other countries but who wants the worst and least law biding that are flooding into our country now.

I think you're missing the point of the term "melting pot". America used to be famed for, almost alone among other nations, accepting diverse groups (grudgingly at times) who, in a generation or so, adapted themselves to our culture and mores. The "Diversity Movement" has actively subverted this trend by encouraging immigrants to keep to their own cultural heritage and language instead of adopting American ways. We are being "balkanized" by "diversity" and "political correctness", thus throwing away the advantages we had before.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    yes i understand, if only the founding fathers would have specified a national language in the constitution, things would be so much better today.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I think you're missing the point of the term "melting pot". America used to be famed for, almost alone among other nations, accepting diverse groups (grudgingly at times) who, in a generation or so, adapted themselves to our culture and mores.

Unfortunately, for most of America's history, this "great" diverse group people included people ONLY from Europe, and even then they're were some restrictions.

The differences between individual of Europe is NOT too great; Linguistically, culturally, no real differences. Where we see the differences is in National pride, tribel heritage, AMERICA broke that, but only to a degree. The Celtic peoples were still defined as savages by the Englo-Saxon elites, and for such a crime they were enslaved, tortured and nearly genocided, the hallmark of elitism.

The Standards of Immigration fell in the 60's and if you listen to what the Anti-Immigrants said back then, it's almost prophetic what they said would occur, is occuring. Diversity is NOT a strength, throughout history we see this, Rome, Greeks, Persians, Huns, but perhaps the most famous is the account of the building of the babelon tower. <------- Not to be religious, but historic in analogy.

The "Diversity Movement" has actively subverted this trend by encouraging immigrants to keep to their own cultural heritage and language instead of adopting American ways. We are being "balkanized" by "diversity" and "political correctness", thus throwing away the advantages we had before.

No, the Diversity movements in America, and Europe are aimed at Native Host Nations, meaning it's the natives who must accept, adapt and endure, willingly, the subjection of they're own folkway for that of a foreign people, absolutely UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and 100% against what the founders had planned for America.

The idea of them keeping they're heritage, language and folkway is nothing to attack them for. I would not give up who I am if I left America, granted, I'd either go somewhere like Europe, where the assimilation is relatively zip, or somewhere so isolated where I could pioneer my own folkway.

To understand why this is occuring, you need to spend time within those movements, listening, looking. On neither fronts is this considered an Immigrantion issue, this is a hostile take over, war.

Go to some of those rallies, you will hear the latinos chanting "We're taking over; This is OUR LAND; GO BACK TO EUROPE." Does that sound like an immigrantion issue to you BH, because it sure as hell doesnt to me.

In Europe, the take over is slightly more elitist in a religious Crusade, compare it to the Christianization, same pattern, same language, same style; Hardly an immigrant issue, either, look at the laws, rallies, chants.

Balkenization is the last resort for preservation, I hate it, that something so beautiful as America will be ruined, destroyed thanks to the elitist communist; But if can preserve some form of American heritage, why not?

Should we settle?

Should one fight?

The call is tough, especially in light of Political Correct; It requires one to determine if they will be the hero America needs, but in light of the directive the elected have taken, certainly not the one she deserves; the ability to stand up for themselves, when they see wrong, and publically denounce it.
    It requires from one the ability to be hunted, scapegoated, hated, outlawed and endure, because he will be that strong, not because he desires that choice in life, but because he has to, for the sake of his posterity.
    The Patriot, a guardian of the dream, soul of what it means to be an American.

Observe what it means to be Traditional, Conservative, exhibit Patriotism, you'll quickly note how you are demonized, attacked, belittled and otherwise made to feel horrible. If you see reality for what it is, then you have accepted how you are the villian, in this very twisted world.

This isnt a call to arms, or intended to be motivational or patronizing, it's simply intended to be

MatrixPill.jpg

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    beat everyone to it.

sig line.

and yes, it has failed. it failed years ago. they're just now noticing. well now it's too late, chancellor, your country is done for. so is the rest of libtard europe.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    What you dont hear in the media in the U.S.

Germany: Facts on 'hijab martyr' | EuropeNews
    Last Wednesday, July 1st, Egyptian woman Marwa (el-)Sherbini was stabbed to death in a German court by German Russian Alex W

Click link for details.

After a brief look, I believe this is the attempted bombing I recently heard, which was foiled; The terrorist from what I heard recieved a nasty beating of a life.

'Massive' terror plots foiled in Germany - Telegraph

I am beginning to suspect that the Germans are being pushed once again to a point where it should not go, again.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hello,

Everyone here has great points but many of you keep pointing out extreme examples. Diversity means different things to different people. It's great to have diversity but it's bad when diversity trumps everything else. America is the great melting pot and still is. For the most part (aside from our southern boarders) it is difficult to come here, very costly, and therefor you must be somebody usually to do it. Most of our immigrants (aside from our southern boarders) come here because of college or business and in that we still take the best and the brightest. To say we always did take the best and the brightest is a falsification of history.... study the history of NY for example they took in everyone and the entire city was one huge gangwar because they took in Irish, Polish, German, and every criminal that there native countries didn't want.. we have nothing like it today "ah but for the good ol days". I say what good old days? I can point to any era of this country and see things that were worse in one way or another then they are today. It's great to accept others beliefs as long as they adhere to ours. That's what is great about our constitution you can believe in whatever God you want, practice in your home almost whatever you like without the Govt coming to stop you. Using the world "liberal" as if it is some giant catch all is also wrong.. It's like using the word conservative and thinking something. Conservative what? Liberal what? They mean a multitude of things. One of the things I think self described liberals have wrong is citizenship and illegal immigration. You can speak Spanish GREAT but you must speak English in a certain amount of time (my opinion). There is nothing wrong with other cultures our country was founded on it.. what's wrong is not making them adhere to out basic tenants of Govt.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hello,

Everyone here has great points but many of you keep pointing out extreme examples. Diversity means different things to different people. It's great to have diversity but it's bad when diversity trumps everything else. America is the great melting pot and still is. For the most part (aside from our southern boarders) it is difficult to come here, very costly, and therefor you must be somebody usually to do it. Most of our immigrants (aside from our southern boarders) come here because of college or business and in that we still take the best and the brightest. To say we always did take the best and the brightest is a falsification of history

I'm not aware that anyone has said this. Even today many immigrants from Europe and Africa are relatively poor.

.... study the history of NY for example they took in everyone and the entire city was one huge gangwar because they took in Irish, Polish, German, and every criminal that there native countries didn't want.. we have nothing like it today "ah but for the good ol days". I say what good old days? I can point to any era of this country and see things that were worse in one way or another then they are today. It's great to accept others beliefs as long as they adhere to ours.

What, exactly, are you trying to say with this? Although there has often been low-level cultural conflict among various ethnicities, until recently, the major goal of each group had been to assimilate into the American society. We've accepted a wide variety of beliefs with equanimity over the years; if you don't believe that, find some back copies of Boy's Life magazine.

That's what is great about our constitution you can believe in whatever God you want, practice in your home almost whatever you like without the Govt coming to stop you. Using the world "liberal" as if it is some giant catch all is also wrong.. It's like using the word conservative and thinking something. Conservative what? Liberal what? They mean a multitude of things. One of the things I think self described liberals have wrong is citizenship and illegal immigration. You can speak Spanish GREAT but you must speak English in a certain amount of time (my opinion). There is nothing wrong with other cultures our country was founded on it.. what's wrong is not making them adhere to out basic tenants of Govt.

Thanks,
    Matthew

See comments in red.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    See comments in red.

OK well stated, I did read something or take something out of context a bit
    maybe. I was mostly referring to this and the subsequent posts about it.

They say that America is the great melting pot, thats horse hockey. when was the last time a melting pot went into space or accomplished something great. It was all well and good when we were taking the best and brightest minds from other countries but who wants the worst and least law biding that are flooding into our country now.

What I am getting at is exampled in areas with the most culture saturation. China towns, NY the Bronx for Italian culture, Decatur Indiana for German influences. These cultural areas where you can still see and have a sense of the original community, foods, customs, and even the native languages being spoken. My family church is a Missouri Synod Lutheran Church and they still had one Sunday service in German when my father was a kid. All those things are awesome you shouldn't forget your past, history, or customs.. that is diversity but you DO (in my opinion) need to incorporate our laws, rules, and way of life to coexist with us. So to say it NEVER worked, or is ALL FLAWED I think is wrong. The modern application is flawed that I can agree with.

Thank you for your thoughtful and well placed points sir. You do yourself merit.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    OK well stated, I did read something or take something out of context a bit
    maybe. I was mostly referring to this and the subsequent posts about it.

What I am getting at is exampled in areas with the most culture saturation. China towns, NY the Bronx for Italian culture, Decatur Indiana for German influences. These cultural areas where you can still see and have a sense of the original community, foods, customs, and even the native languages being spoken. My family church is a Missouri Synod Lutheran Church and they still had one Sunday service in German when my father was a kid. All those things are awesome you shouldn't forget your past, history, or customs.. that is diversity but you DO (in my opinion) need to incorporate our laws, rules, and way of life to coexist with us. So to say it NEVER worked, or is ALL FLAWED I think is wrong. The modern application is flawed that I can agree with.

Thank you for your thoughtful and well placed points sir. You do yourself merit.

Thanks,
    Matthew

The difference between what you're describing and the cultural diversity issues we have today is that by the second generation, even in those immigrants who had the least in common with our European-dominated culture (the Chinese, for instance), the people were speaking English and assimilating into the culture as much as competing cultural mores would allow. Nowadays, subcultures are being actively encouraged to NOT assimilate, which leads to the exact sorts of problems that Germany, France, and Britain are facing.

You might read this: FBI Captured Muslim Brotherhood’s Strategic Plan for an idea of why this might be. Mexican nationalist groups are encouraging the same sorts of things here for the same sorts of reasons.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural.
    And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.
    Barbara Lerner Spectre

===========================================

This was stated in Sweden, by a Govt Funded think tank. It's unfortunate this lady is not listening to Europeans. There is not a single Nation in Europe which is open to this forced oppressive agenda.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think if I was a Jew in Europe, I would be getting out of there. I don't think the native folks are going to resist all that much when persons of another group decide the pogroms should begin again.

Top Bottom