• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    So, how can one not believe in ghosts, but believe in god and satan?
    There is no shred of evidence of any of these entities. People propagate any number of things to try to explain the unknown, even though there is no evidence to support these theories.

There is more information to support extra terrestrials than any of the folklore, legends, religion, or any of the other hypothesis and theories that are commonly believed.

People are conditioned to believe. If someone is never exposed to any of this information, do you think they would actually believe any of it? People on here criticize the anti-gun people, because they spread what they believe, even without the evidence to support their beliefs. They are conditioned to believe it, and constantly fed the information, so naturally it must be true.

Insulting other members gets infractions. Play nice folks or I will keep passing them out with a little vacation. This is the in thread warning for everyone else.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I make it a habit to be realistic. If you are insulted, maybe you should give your wife her panties back and get some big boy shorts.

I have no contempt towards religious people. I also included more than religion, if you have the ability for reading comprehension. I asked a question, then presented a statement.
    If you are insulted by someone questioning your beliefs, you should re-evaluate them. If you can prove any of what I stated (not just religion, any of it) without a doubt, I'm listening.
    It hasn't been done in the past, and I don't see it happening in the future. It's your choice to believe whatever it is you want to believe, but for me, I can use logic, and question anything that doesn't make sense or that can not be proven. I don't follow, just to be a part of the crowd.

The experience that I had and my wife's, I'm questioning them too. But I can't deny that it didn't happened.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So, how can one not believe in ghosts, but believe in god and satan?
    There is no shred of evidence of any of these entities.

LOL.....You sound like Richard Dawkin's....Don't believe in God or Satan but Ancient Aliens????? No problem...

That's rich.....

As far as no evidence for God we have four Greco-Roman histories, numerous first century letters, and a number of secular sources that say a man was publicly executed and three days later had risen again.....You may think they are liars but you have no evidence that they are....He said He was the Son of God and I have seen no evidence that He wasn't and ample evidence that He was exactly who He said He was.....

We have numerous intellectually honest Atheists and Agnostics on INGO......They know that a reasonable person can believe in God the same as a reasonable person can doubt the existence of God...

No need to question the intellect of someone for their beliefs...It doesn't shine a very good light on one and can make one look not very well informed...Like they saw "Zeigtgeist" and go "AHA!!!! NOW I know the truth" lol.....

I can't believe Dawkins argument for the beginnings of life on earth match Eric Von Daniken's...Priceless.....

Last edited:

exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Here is another story. One day I came home and my sister was staying with us and she has two girls, one of which was 5 at the time. I get home with my wife and as I open the front door, I hear giggling and scurrying around. I immediately thought my niece was hiding from us and playing. I look around for her, but slowly realize no one is home. My wife also heard the giggling and noises.

exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    not even 1 UFO story?

Here is one more story from me.

One day, when my daughter was about 3, I was alone in the house with her. I was in the living room and she had wondered into the kitchen. All of a sudden, she screams hysterically and I immediately jump up to see what had happened. She comes out of the kitchen screaming and crying hysterically and she could barely tell me what was wrong. I started checking her for a cut or somewhere where she may have been hurt. Then she tells me crying, " The scary boy was standing by the door!. A chill ran down my back because she was scared, the same reaction when you see a kid that is scared of someone in a costume at a kids party or something, when they are genuinely frightened. I went and checked the door as I held her and the door leading to the outside that is in the kitchen was locked. I am not sure what could have caused her to think she saw a scary boy standing by the door. She was 3 and had never been exposed to anything that was scary. She was so young, I just held her and told her it was nothing and said a prayer.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've told these before here.

1) Kids were young oldest was maybe 10, youngest was about 4.
    Wife was working nights, kids are in bed. I'm sitting in the front room watching tv when something told me to go check the basement. The basement is big enough for the furnace and water heater.
    As I open the door, smoke comes billowing out of the stairwell. Electric water heater had an element fail and didn't kick the breaker.

2) Kids would come downstairs constantly asking what I wanted, I never called for them.

3) Now momma is working days and I'm on nights. The youngest would sleep in my bed till I got home.
    Every night I'd come home at about 11:00 . Go in our room and say "Nicholas I'm home", turn on the light, pick him up and carry him to his bed.
    Numerous times momma would say she heard me say it, wait for the light to come on, but it never would. She'd roll over and look at the clock, it would be around 10.

4) Laying in bed one night we could hear the garage doors going up and down. One would go up, then the other. Then the first would go down, then the other. They did this over and over until I went out and unpluged them

5) Quite a few time momma would get held down in the bed unable to move or scream. She says she could feel breath in her face and pressure on her arms like someone holding her down.
    We moved shortly after this started happening.

All these took place in the same house. Which we found out used to be a funeral home back in the early 1900, also explains why the living room was so big.
    About a week before we moved the neighbor came over to see us. He grew up in the house, was the one to tell us it was a funeral home at one time.
    In talking to momma he found out about her being pinned to the bed. He said his dad used to abuse his sister and would often pin her to the bed.

About a year after we moved out the house burnt. I don't know if the people who bought it ever experienced anything in the old house or the one they built after the fire.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Both of my parents are from the south, so ghost stories are a plenty down there. Here's one that my grandmother told me, that I was sure was another one of those kicks and giggles stories, but she isn't a liar, and she will swear up and down that this happened to her. My great grandmother even told me how spooked the kids were afterwards.

Anyway, my grandma says one night, she was playing with some friends from up the holler. The sun had gone down, and it was starting to get late. About that time, they could see a light coming down the road. She describes is as a latern style glow. As the glow got closer, they could hear it creaking, much like an actual lantern. They figured it was odd, considering her friends dad could have just grabbed his flashlight.

As the light and creaking continued to get closer, they began gathering their things. Just as the light passed under a barn light, she said it disappeared, and the creaking stopped. She said all this happened at the same pace as someone walking. Then, the light reappeared, and the creaking began on the other side of the light, and continued down the road. Needless to say, my grandma says she and her friends ran as fast as they could back home

exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    I've told these before here.

1) Kids were young oldest was maybe 10, youngest was about 4.
    Wife was working nights, kids are in bed. I'm sitting in the front room watching tv when something told me to go check the basement. The basement is big enough for the furnace and water heater.
    As I open the door, smoke comes billowing out of the stairwell. Electric water heater had an element fail and didn't kick the breaker.

2) Kids would come downstairs constantly asking what I wanted, I never called for them.

3) Now momma is working days and I'm on nights. The youngest would sleep in my bed till I got home.
    Every night I'd come home at about 11:00 . Go in our room and say "Nicholas I'm home", turn on the light, pick him up and carry him to his bed.
    Numerous times momma would say she heard me say it, wait for the light to come on, but it never would. She'd roll over and look at the clock, it would be around 10.

4) Laying in bed one night we could hear the garage doors going up and down. One would go up, then the other. Then the first would go down, then the other. They did this over and over until I went out and unpluged them

5) Quite a few time momma would get held down in the bed unable to move or scream. She says she could feel breath in her face and pressure on her arms like someone holding her down.
    We moved shortly after this started happening.

All these took place in the same house. Which we found out used to be a funeral home back in the early 1900, also explains why the living room was so big.
    About a week before we moved the neighbor came over to see us. He grew up in the house, was the one to tell us it was a funeral home at one time.
    In talking to momma he found out about her being pinned to the bed. He said his dad used to abuse his sister and would often pin her to the bed.

About a year after we moved out the house burnt. I don't know if the people who bought it ever experienced anything in the old house or the one they built after the fire.

When you say something told you to check the basement, do you mean like something in your gut, or a voice?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    not even 1 UFO story?

I have one. My parents live out in the country in southern Indiana and they often keep my lab for us when my wife and I are planning on traveling. When I drop the dog off or pick him up I usually spend a night with them before returning. One time while I was down there on such a trip, my dog started whining to go out at about 2:30 in the morning, so I got up threw a light jacket and some boots on, grabbed a light and took the dog out the backdoor. As usual with my dog, even though he was whining like it was a dire emergency, he was taking his time actually doing his business when we were out side. After a minute or two of encouraging my dog to do his business before I froze something important off, I notice an odd light moving in the sky off in the distance to the NE. At first I thought it was just the typical running lights from nighttime aircraft, only much lower and closer, but I quickly realized that the proportion was completely wrong for a low, close aircraft and I wasn't hearing any noise associated with it. The light also seemed to have a soft pulsing appearances instead of maintaining a constant brightness or flashing like I would normally expect. About the time I realized all of these things, it abruptly gained noticeable altitude and changed heading from east to northwest. It continued slowly on this heading for about 20 seconds and then abruptly changed direction again to a heading close to south-southwest and seemed to be slowly closing distance. My dog finally finished his business and thinking mostly of the warm bed I had abandoned, I head quickly back into the house.

Upon re-entering the house I was greeted by my mom, who often works a late shift and had just gotten home when I had started out with the dog. She asked if I had seen the UFO. Being more focused on getting back to bed than on the light I had seen, at first her question didn't really sink in. After a couple of steps, the question finally registered and I asked her what she was talking about. She then explained that numerous times in the previous month upon getting home late and taking her dog out she had seen a light exactly like the one I had seen. The first several times it acted just like the one I saw that night. However, the last few time she had seen it, it had slowly appeared to take note of her and begin drifting noticeably closer before she returned to the house.

I'm used to seeing plenty of stars, airplane lights, and even the sweep of the lights from the local airport a few miles away but this was clearly different. Even though I have seen it a few more times since the first encounter, I still haven't been able to figure out what exactly it is. It has always appeared to be a perfectly round orb of moderate size, softly glowing, sometimes with a faint pulse to the brightness but mostly steady, slowly drifting through the night sky much, much lower and closer than aircraft typically flies. It usually makes a rapid change in direction often preceded by a abrupt change in altitude at some point while being observed and sometimes appears to become aware of the observation and begin moving closer.

exodus125

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    I have one. My parents live out in the country in southern Indiana and they often keep my lab for us when my wife and I are planning on traveling. When I drop the dog off or pick him up I usually spend a night with them before returning. One time while I was down there on such a trip, my dog started whining to go out at about 2:30 in the morning, so I got up threw a light jacket and some boots on, grabbed a light and took the dog out the backdoor. As usual with my dog, even though he was whining like it was a dire emergency, he was taking his time actually doing his business when we were out side. After a minute or two of encouraging my dog to do his business before I froze something important off, I notice an odd light moving in the sky off in the distance to the NE. At first I thought it was just the typical running lights from nighttime aircraft, only much lower and closer, but I quickly realized that the proportion was completely wrong for a low, close aircraft and I wasn't hearing any noise associated with it. The light also seemed to have a soft pulsing appearances instead of maintaining a constant brightness or flashing like I would normally expect. About the time I realized all of these things, it abruptly gained noticeable altitude and changed heading from east to northwest. It continued slowly on this heading for about 20 seconds and then abruptly changed direction again to a heading close to south-southwest and seemed to be slowly closing distance. My dog finally finished his business and thinking mostly of the warm bed I had abandoned, I head quickly back into the house.

Upon re-entering the house I was greeted by my mom, who often works a late shift and had just gotten home when I had started out with the dog. She asked if I had seen the UFO. Being more focused on getting back to bed than on the light I had seen, at first her question didn't really sink in. After a couple of steps, the question finally registered and I asked her what she was talking about. She then explained that numerous times in the previous month upon getting home late and taking her dog out she had seen a light exactly like the one I had seen. The first several times it acted just like the one I saw that night. However, the last few time she had seen it, it had slowly appeared to take note of her and begin drifting noticeably closer before she returned to the house.

I'm used to seeing plenty of stars, airplane lights, and even the sweep of the lights from the local airport a few miles away but this was clearly different. Even though I have seen it a few more times since the first encounter, I still haven't been able to figure out what exactly it is. It has always appeared to be a perfectly round orb of moderate size, softly glowing, sometimes with a faint pulse to the brightness but mostly steady, slowly drifting through the night sky much, much lower and closer than aircraft typically flies. It usually makes a rapid change in direction often preceded by a abrupt change in altitude at some point while being observed and sometimes appears to become aware of the observation and begin moving closer.

:yesway::popcorn:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

This wouldn't be in the Memphis/Henryville area, would it? I've heard similar stories from residents of that part of the county!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    When those lights appear again, get one of these and get your gun ready.

Lol, I'd be afraid a light that bright might cause whatever it was to crash! Actually, one of the times I saw the object I turned my flashlight off as soon as saw it so I could observe it better and that is the one time I saw it that it actually seemed to be directly approaching me. When I turned the light back on it paused briefly and then changed direction so that it no longer seemed to be approaching me directly.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    Ok, I have one. When I was in high school back in the mid 70s I stayed one weekend with a buddy so we could go tromping in the woods. They lived on the edge of Noblesville about a 1/2 mile from Morse Reservoir. Back then it was all farmland. Well, his german shepherd suddenly laid her ears down and went tearing off into the woods, scared of something. She wouldn't come back. About 10 minutes later we saw a stationary light over the reservoir. As soon as we thought it was a star, it began moving back and forth in a zig zag fashion. There was no sound at all, and we were close enough if it was a helicopter we would have heard. We ran in to get his mom, it only took her 30 seconds tops to come outside, and when we did, the light was gone. About 10 minutes after it left the dog came out of the woods acting fine like nothing ever happened. My late father told me he saw one back in the 50s driving home from Richmond Indiana one night along 40....

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    A Co worker's husband wears full army uniform when going to work so she's used to hearing the heavy boots on the wooden stair steps every morning. He leaves at 6am. She preps breakfast for kids every morning. At that time, they were living in a 100y/o house in Irvington (east Washington st.). One particular morning, she was finishing up stuff in the kitchen, she heard those boots sounds on the steps, like loud, she looked at her watch and it was 8am, she yelled at her husband asking what is he doing back at this time of the day, she yelled and yelled, thinking he didn't hear her, she went upstairs. No one was there. She called her husband and he was at work. She was having goose bumps telling us this story.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Anyone follow the Skinwalker Ranch stuff? Cattle mutilations and weird stuff of all kinds. Good book, if you are into that kind of thing. https://www.amazon.com/Hunt-Skinwalker-Science-Confronts-Unexplained/dp/1416505210

Embarrassed to say but....Yes....

The only thing I really keep up on is Missing 411....I like how Dave Paulides doesn't speculate on the cause but just reports what's happening...

Trenny Lynn Gibson went missing in the Smoky Mountains in October of 1976...We were in the park two weeks later and it was all anyone was discussing...She was with her group of 10th graders hiking up Clingman's Dome (a very well marked and crowded trail) when some of her classmates noticed she was not with them.....I remember my dad and my uncle sitting around the campfire wracking their brain from bears, to a kidnapper, to a wild boar but they just come up flat because that trail was crowded and there was never a sign of her found.....

About 5 years ago a couple of park rangers and search and rescue guys approached Paulides and just said, "You know we work in the parks and we move around a bit but it seems a lot of people disappear and for about a week there is a big search and then it's just brushed over..." Paulides, being a former LEO began looking in to it and thinks there may be a there there somewhere....Fascinating stories and a genuine mystery....His books sell well and a documentary is being released this spring....Sometimes bodies are found weeks later laying right out in the open where the searchers have been wiith cadaver dogs, blood hounds, FLIR, etc....And didn't see nothing.....One time a kids body was found a week later on a fallen tree the searchers had to climb over every day they were doing the search...Missing clothes in a neat pile...Shoes and socks...Etc....

Paulides is also a 2nd amendment believer......Says always pack when hiking where legal...I love that he won't speculate no matter how hard the UFO, Alternate Universe, Bigfoot, Serial Killer theorists want him to.....52 clusters in the US....

The weird part is the NPS or the Department of the Interior keep track of missing people....Worth checking out if you enjoy a good brain scratch every now and again.....

[video=youtube;rjDy2srebK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjDy2srebK8[/video]

[video=youtube;g-txrbDRaJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-txrbDRaJI[/video]

Henry McCabe is one that really gets me....He left a voice mail for his wife and there is some weird sounds on it...I mean really messed up...Moans and growls...

[video=youtube;JBjdwb1zafs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBjdwb1zafs&t=442s[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom