• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...
    I'm a toxic male...and a deplorable...and a homophobe because i don't approve of eight year old drag queens...and a racist because I reject white guilt...and a misogynist because I expected my female co-workers to come to work on time...etc...etc... ad nauseam.

I purely don't care.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sadly, true, in my opinion. It seems that the social responsibility of a corporation has morphed from what we once considered obvious (don't employ underage, underpaid children, don't dump toxic waste in the river, don't allow quid pro quo sexual harassment, etc) to what appears to many of us to be virtue signaling. The CEOs and board members must be surrounded by like-thinking people to the point that there is no one to raise concerns about their economically unwise but "virtuous" decisions, like a razor company denigrating the men who use their products.

Sadly, this has been true as long as I can remember

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...
    I'm a toxic male...and a deplorable...and a homophobe because i don't approve of eight year old drag queens...and a racist because I reject white guilt...and a misogynist because I expected my female co-workers to come to work on time...etc...etc... ad nauseam.

I purely don't care.

We must come from the same bloodline......

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I went from one of their cartridge razors to a safety razor, and made sure not to buy blades produced by Gillette or p&g. It’s different for sure, but not hard to use and I haven’t cut myself yet!

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I used Gillette for years but moved away from them. When companies start preaching morals to me, I'm done with them.

Top Bottom