• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    This is just more ammo for Pelosi. Once Biden is illegally voted in, the filth will be released and Biden will be pardoned from jail time because of his dementia. Cameltoe will be president, just like they planned it over a year ago.

Little Biden will disappear.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The computer "tech" who worked on 3 of Biden's computers for less than $100.

It's no wonder you guys are Trump supporters.

You'll believe Giuliani.

That's almost insane.

Nobody believes Giuliani. Not even Trump.

Well, sometimes we even believe you (for a post or two)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Why bicker about supporting your side?
    At this level, us guys on the street, there's only one side.
    What do you want for those you love?
    I vote for Beaver Cleaver Land.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So many questions. How exactly did Guiliani get a copy, which he subsequently released to a tabloid? Remember Rudy is a private citizen. If we’re saying the president allowed him access, did he also allow him to release that sensitive information to the public?. Does fixing a computer require one to exhaustively inspect the files contained? I think, “if” true, there’s some serious privacy issues to consider.

Is it true or not? That's the biggest question. If the allegations are true, of course there are some consequences that should naturally imply, which the improprieties committed, whatever they may be, don't mitigate. They're separate transactions which should have their own consequences. In other words, if it's true, "but Giuliani" or "but Trump" doesn't fix it for Biden. And maybe they all deserve a cell next to each other if everything were known.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I find it interesting that they've had the evidence for 10 months and nada, but as soon as the information is made public resources are concentrated on investigating the citizen who supplied it rather than the allegations revealed. I can see why they want to investigate the provenance, but why no investigation of the criminal stuff as well?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Two weeks until the election. Doubtful they can get investigative hearings started before then. To many this just seems like shenanigans. We’ll see how this pans out.

Of course it is the October surprise. The timing is not accidental. But the extent to which it's portrayed in the media is an assumption that it's fake news without having done any investigation into it themselves. The media is running the story of this as a Russian op. It's their own go-to fake news. I think it's not going to change many minds at this point. The ardent Trumpers believe it as if it were written by the Apostle Paul. The TDS anti-Trump zealots think it's bull****. I'm about 60% that it's real--nothing with Giuliani's name anywhere in the story can be taken at face value. There are some undecided people still, but I think their numbers aren't enough to sway the election. If Trump wins maybe there's an investigation. If he loses ***damn sure there won't be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I find it interesting that they've had the evidence for 10 months and nada, but as soon as the information is made public resources are concentrated on investigating the citizen who supplied it rather than the allegations revealed. I can see why they want to investigate the provenance, but why no investigation of the criminal stuff as well?

It's not surprising. But you'd think they'd have a new villain. Isn't Russia, Russia, Russia kinda old by now?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's not surprising. But you'd think they'd have a new villain. Isn't Russia, Russia, Russia kinda old by now?

It makes me begin to suspect the feebs are rotten to the core. If the rank and file won't stand up and out something as blatant as this either the rank and file are corrupt or high level people controlled access to the laptop info and buried it immediately

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So many questions. How exactly did Guiliani get a copy, which he subsequently released to a tabloid? Remember Rudy is a private citizen. If we’re saying the president allowed him access, did he also allow him to release that sensitive information to the public?. Does fixing a computer require one to exhaustively inspect the files contained? I think, “if” true, there’s some serious privacy issues to consider.

I think the line between "private citizen" and "the president's personal attorney" gets pretty murky.

As for inspecting data for a repair, they didn't as far as I'm aware? They only did once it lawfully became their property.
    If you inherit a house, are you not to look through the boxes in the attic?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It makes me begin to suspect the feebs are rotten to the core. If the rank and file won't stand up and out something as blatant as this either the rank and file are corrupt or high level people controlled access to the laptop info and buried it immediately

Hey. They are just as ardent about their tribe as Trumpers are. You've seen the guys here. They just automatically disbelieve it could be true just like Trumpers disbelieved the Russia narrative. It wasn't facts that got you there. It was intuition. It just happened the facts were with you. We don't really know where the facts are yet with this story. If a side claims they already know, it's not facts telling them that. It's intuition.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey. They are just as ardent about their tribe as Trumpers are. You've seen the guys here. They just automatically disbelieve it could be true just like Trumpers disbelieved the Russia narrative. It wasn't facts that got you there. It was intuition. It just happened the facts were with you. We don't really know where the facts are yet with this story. If a side claims they already know, it's not facts telling them that. It's intuition.

Because there was nothing to suggest Trump was interested in anything to do with Russians? It was out of the blue and pretty heavily against his character, and past. Like someone making up a really badly thought out lie. It would have been more credible to say he was working for the chinese because his hats were made in china, that has more going for it.

But Biden and his son meddling in foreign nations? Biden openly bragged about doing it, so why would I reject anything hinting that he meddled with foreign nations?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because there was nothing to suggest Trump was interested in anything to do with Russians? It was out of the blue and pretty heavily against his character, and past. Like someone making up a really badly thought out lie. It would have been more credible to say he was working for the chinese because his hats were made in china, that has more going for it.

But Biden and his son meddling in foreign nations? Biden openly bragged about doing it, so why would I reject anything hinting that he meddled with foreign nations?

Nah, I kinda think it was that you guys didn't want to believe it. There wasn't really any evidence that he was innocent. And a lot of the evidence the news/democrats fabricated was convincing at first. Their side believed all of it. You guys stuck with him out of blind faith, and hey. It paid off. Your intuition happened to be right and theirs turned out to be wrong. It turned out it was all bull****.

Okay, so what if this is all bull****? At this point no one knows any more than anyone did at the beginning of the whole russia thing. All you have is your intuition at that point.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

They could come up with a lot of facts in 10 months if they bothered make the effort. I'm not sure the patriotic G-man working for the FBI to protect America even exists anymore. Bunch of careerists, seemingly

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They could come up with a lot of facts in 10 months if they bothered make the effort. I'm not sure the patriotic G-man working for the FBI to protect America even exists anymore. Bunch of careerists, seemingly

Of course they could. Journalists could dig right into this story, but I kinda suspect they're afraid to find something they wouldn't want to report. And it's not that they'd have a problem with squelching it. It's that they're afraid of someone leaking a hot mic moment when someone accidentally reveals that they're hiding information.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nah, I kinda think it was that you guys didn't want to believe it. There wasn't really any evidence that he was innocent. And a lot of the evidence the news/democrats fabricated was convincing at first. Their side believed all of it. You guys stuck with him out of blind faith, and hey. It paid off. Your intuition happened to be right and theirs turned out to be wrong. It turned out it was all bull****.

Okay, so what if this is all bull****? At this point no one knows any more than anyone did at the beginning of the whole russia thing. All you have is your intuition at that point.

There are things I'd believe about Trump. Mostly things in the vein of the "grab em by the *****" video, and context of it.
    I can totally see things probably being way out of control in his past.

But Russians, of all things? A conspiracy with Putin? All without even a hinting picture that more might exist? The claims were very nebulous.

It just made me remember that video of Obama and Medvedev, and wonder why that didn't rise to the level of causing concerns among the democrats.

Top Bottom