• ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    "According to the corn"

Farmers in the belt worst hit by meteorological fate this summer are also going to be hit by the bleakest, harshest weather in 5 years. They determine this by analysis of the corn shock. High winds, ice - not snow, very bitter. Ask farm-men in your area what they think. EBG
    Some huge names in meteorology and weather forecasting models from one of the universities in Colorado finally admitted defeat last year. They are no longer confident that their models are effective tools, nor do they believe that their research will lead to effective models. I can't remember their names, but I'll try to google it when I can.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    bandhmo2.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ^^^This^^^ This is a real threat and a real killer. Death from exposure (inhalation) takes only minutes. And this stuff is everywhere, and we dont even think about its dangers.

Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide Homepage

Exactly.. It is easy to see the connection to Global Warming and its affects on the environment!

Dihydrogen monoxide:

• is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
    • contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
    • may cause severe burns.
    • contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
    • accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
    • may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    • has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    The easy answer to this conflict is this:

Each side states EXACTLY what would have to happen to prove to them that they are wrong

i.e.

proof that anthropogenic climate change is true

proof that anthropogenic climate change is false

Then, simply put your money where your mouth is. If a condition is met, that person loses their money and it is distributed to the opposing group, and vice versa.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Actually, I believe 'global warming' may be real........ and is directly related to Obama.

All those people who, in 2008, were so hot on the idea of 'Hope & Change', are now cooling off. And all that warmth has to go SOMEWHERE. It's called heat transference.... :D

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The UN draft report on global warming leaked by Alex Rawis(a reviewer of the report).

Here is the data from models.
    122zp6a.png

What it shows is the current models all over estimate global warming.The dots are data points,the colors are model estimates,the black bars between the dots are margin of error of current measurements

Full draft leak.

IPCC AR5 draft leaked, contains game-changing admission of enhanced solar forcing ? as well as a lack of warming to match model projections, and reversal on ?extreme weather? | Alternative

The IPCC has issued a statement in response to the release of the unfinished report.
    ”These drafts were provided in confidence to reviewers and are not for distribution. It is regrettable that one out of many hundreds of reviewers broke the terms of the review and posted the drafts.”

"The AR5 draft report states that although there is “some evidence” that solar activity combined with cosmic rays may influence the formation of clouds, and therefore temperatures, but the phenomenon is “too weak” to influence the climate in any significant way."

Yes the sun is to weak to influence global temperatures.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    SAY IT ISN'T SO!

By the way, I am curently reading a couple of books that are very accessible:

CLIMATE CONFUSION: How Global Warming Hysteria Leads to Bad Science, Pandering Politicians and Misguided Policies That Hurt the Poor. Spencer, Roy W. ISBN: 9781594033452

$4.95 here: http://www.hamiltonbook.com/climate...ans-and-misguided-policies-that-hurt-the-poor

and

THE GREAT GLOBAL WARMING BLUNDER: How Mother Nature Fooled the World's Top Climate Scientists. Spencer, Roy W. ISBN: 9781594033735

$14.95 here: http://www.hamiltonbook.com/the-gre...ture-fooled-the-worlds-top-climate-scientists

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "The AR5 draft report states that although there is “some evidence” that solar activity combined with cosmic rays may influence the formation of clouds, and therefore temperatures, but the phenomenon is “too weak” to influence the climate in any significant way."

Does nobody proof read this stuff? :laugh:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You act like your tax dollars funded that paragraph and the entire study.
    Oh,wait a second.....son of a @(*!@(&

I hate it when that happens.

Now, and I'm just sayin' here, but it seems to me like "mishaps" like the quoted passage are possibly more likely when someone is cobbling together fabrications. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of what you said and what you're saying and what you will say when you don't have the luxury of sticking to facts and the truth. I'm just sayin'.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    They can't accurately predict the weather out past 14 days (the honest weather forcasters say you're pushing it at five days out), yet we KNOW that Global Temperatures are rising AND that we're causing it. Yeah ..... Right .....
    Think back just 200 or 300 hundred years thats the 17 and 1800s. I know they had the best temperature gauges back there and stored all that data on the best computers available ... no wait. Go back 1000 years. Where are all the records?
    Oh. Of course, In the geologic record. They still can't agree exactly how the dinosaurs died "Our understanding on this matter is in development" they'll say. BUT they KNOW we are undergoing man made climate change.
    These Liberals have more faith then the most religious person I know.
    Or is this just deceit.
    The end justifies the means.
    This is all just part of the attempted deconstructing our system of government and pusing towards the one world government.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I get all of my science news from Paladin Press and Alex Jones. If I can't buy it at the 1500, it ain't a worth a readin'.

Top Bottom