Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Aglnd5F.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    This photo is with the Obsidian9 I can't get the one with the omega9k I took to pop up for some reason...
    26156240_164539170836636_2720340686518878208_n.jpg

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I love how Glock came out with a pistol that met most of the Army's requirements after the trials. During the trials? "FU, we're Glock. You'll buy what we tell you to."

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Maybe they just didn't want to come down enough on the price and figured they'd end up getting the contract eventually via the "trickle down" effect. Since the tip of the spear folks are carrying Glocks, eventually everyone else will want them also, like berets. :):

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Maybe they just didn't want to come down enough on the price and figured they'd end up getting the contract eventually via the "trickle down" effect. Since the tip of the spear folks are carrying Glocks, eventually everyone else will want them also, like berets. :):

Lol, maybe so. Ugh, berets. Glad they eased up on those. I'm waiting to get my hands on a 320. I shot the Governors 20 match last fall, but the rules still stipulated the M9. Not a lot of fun in timed events. Doable, but not fun.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Picked up a Glock 19X at Rural King today. The 12% rebate brought the price down to just under the Blue Label price quoted by srjco without the ~ two month waiting list.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I feel like this is the only opinion of this gun that I'll ever have.
    I know a couple of guys that have built the 17 with the frame cut to 19 size and I've handled them but never shot one. I was absolutely sure I would not like the "X" but shot one today and I changed my opinion. If it was black or gray I would consider it but I can't abide a tan pistol. I'm sure the normal black will be available eventually and I'll probably buy one.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member, [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've never known Jenkins to carry anything more than the plain jane glocks.

I called them this morning and was told they carry it but it has been popular and they have a long waiting list....blue label price quoted was $535.

Bite The Bullet in Seymour recently became a blue label dealer, didn't have them in stock and after several minutes while they looked it up they quoted bl pricing @ $565. (???)

Rural King's standard price was $599.99 and has a 12% rebate going (in the form of store credit) bringing it to $527.99. Being a rebate,Sales tax is based on the full price.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know a couple of guys that have built the 17 with the frame cut to 19 size and I've handled them but never shot one. I was absolutely sure I would not like the "X" but shot one today and I changed my opinion. If it was black or gray I would consider it but I can't abide a tan pistol. I'm sure the normal black will be available eventually and I'll probably buy one.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member, [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

I was looking for you Friday and Saturday when I brought mine in to shoot. I agree with you, this pistol is awesome and worthy of owning. For me I like the tan but black would be cool to

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I wouldn't have bought one if it was black.

One thing to take note. New gen 5's not just the X the frames are beveled with the slide.

Top Bottom