• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I haven't found that I need a lanyard but I hate to let something like that little doohickey go to waste. I was thinking of maybe hanging one of those old school roach clips from the 70's off of it, you know, the one's with the feathers and beads. I think that'd be pretty sweet.

:yesway:

:postpics:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I got to hold one today at Fort Liberty. Different to say the least. It has a weird balance with the shorter slide. Granted it's only about 1/2" shorter but it might be the lack of finger grooves. I do like the Gen 5 night sights on it.

PistolPastor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2017
    Munster
    Any of these shops letting you take it home today or wait until the 22nd?

If you are in NWI, they have 'em at South County and I think you can take it home today. I'm a Glock fan but this just didn't impress me all that much. Of course, I like the Gen 4 with the finger grooves better than the Gen 5 grip... But that's just me...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I just talked to my LGS and they will have a couple in tomorrow morning. I am going to go check it out, but I may hold off on buying one.
    My brother has shot one a Glock rep happened to have at a range and he said he is buying one, we shall see. I think it'd be a cool suppressor host just because you get the grip and capacity with a shorter overall package due to the shorter barrel.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    3vQAklw.jpg

First one from PSS bought by me

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I shot mine today for the first time. I love it. Better than my 19 gen5 but I love my gen5 too.

s9ho4vR.jpg

qDdulcT.jpg

How do you have yours?!? Plainfield and Bradis won't let them leave until monday. I'm so jealous, I want to shoot mine so bad. I stopped at Bradis though and got a 19 gen 5 as well though. Deal to good to pass up. The X is so comfortable without the half moon, half moon on this 19 is retarded

Last edited:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Its the exact opposite of what everyone really has been wanting, a 17 slide on a 19 frame for the grip reduction. Good thing for 3rd parties that will do that to a 17!

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Elmores got a couple in today while I was there.
    They also got in a Gen 5 17 and Gen 5 34 along with the new 26s and a few more. Glock bonanza on the new stuff.
    I love the "gold" slides and frames on the "X". Nice color for the FDE.

Top Bottom