• ...and so much more!
  • tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    You can close it, im 99.99% sure I will go with a Glock 19 now. :D

19. You can attach a light for HD and CC pretty well. I have a desantis pro stealth for a 23 and it conceals very well. The wife knew I had the gun with me on a long drive to michigan but didn't know where. She asked where it had been on the drive and I said on my right hip the whole time. Plus it's not as big of a holster as the supertuck or mtac.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    17 vs 19

I have a Gen 1 Glock 17 and I recently purchased a Gen 3 Model 19. I would choose the 19 over the 17, even through I don't plan to get rid of either gun. The 19 is really fun to shoot, and conceals better. Will admit the 17 is more accurate beyond 25 yds, but then again, it's an old gun.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have a Gen 1 Glock 17 and I recently purchased a Gen 3 Model 19. I would choose the 19 over the 17, even through I don't plan to get rid of either gun. The 19 is really fun to shoot, and conceals better. Will admit the 17 is more accurate beyond 25 yds, but then again, it's an old gun.

The accuracy depends mainly on the shooter, I have seen shooters hit a target at 200 yards with either a Glock 26 or 19.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just bought a glock 26 and I'm just waiting for it to arrive at my FFL so I'm HOPING it was a good decision! lol (I've never shot or even handled a glock) ;)

You made a good decision. My EDC is a G26. Excellent CCW. Hides well in a High noon tuckable. 11+1 in mag extensions. I have found that I am not as accurate with the G26 as I am with my son's XD9c, thought. Instead of 3" spreads, I get 4". In other terms, instead of 1.5" variation from COM, I get 2". I doubt the BG will notice the difference. You will be fine.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    I carry my Glock 19 concealed everyday with a 17+1 Glock 17 magazine. I'm 5'9" 160 lbs. It truly is a do-it-all weapon. I have a great time at the range and don't ever complain about the size of it in either role.

~LT

Top Bottom