• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    The Glock Center is correct thanks guys , I wanted to send a buddie to see him , Very nice , knowledgeable , I recommend him to everyone !!!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    :popcorn: This should get interesting :)

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member~~ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&quot] ~~[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] ~~[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Ok guys I can't reply to Pms as I don't have 50 post in , but I see there is some info to be had on Glock Doc/ Glock center please inform me !!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Alright, I'll be "that guy": We had one customer's gun at our range go full auto, RELIABLY, due to one of ol' Nick's "trigger jobs", one gun completely fail to fire after "Nick worked the trigger over", he had his Glock Armorer cert pulled (gee, wonder why?) so he finds rinky dink certifications that he can plaster upon his customer base/website that seems impressive, the few times I've overheard the guy, he claims to have worked on the Marshal Service pistols regularly, including several "entities he is not at liberty to discuss" and full auto tends to be the phrase of the day with him on these amazing stories of gunsmithing. He wows customers with crazy tales of Walter Mitty level gibberish, then the guns he worked on act crazy. Told one customer the ammo he was using was out of spec (after barrel replacement), in which the customer retorted that WWB 9mm isn't "out of spec" before the barrel change. Etc... etc...

Funny thing is, he gets JUST ENOUGH guns running correctly that he isn't completely disparaged and seems to have a following of folks that appreciate his services and such. I MIGHT buy parts from him, but after our range customer's gun going full auto, I don't think I'll even trust parts from the dude.

Top Bottom