• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I don't know about some of the other stuff being discussed here but I can say with 100% certainty, unequivocally, positively that NO ONE who has a table at the Indy 1500 is, or ever has been, a U.S. Marshals Glock armorer.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    So that being the case, who exactly is the best glock-armorer around Indy (hands down) to perform trigger & sight mods and are they certified to work on glocks and will they stand behind their custom work 100%.

What do you have in mind when you say "trigger & sight mods"? As an aside, anyone who has been through Glock Inc's armorer's school and holds a valid certificate (i.e. a Certified Glock Armorer) is bound by Glock's "Policy of Professionalism" which states in part that armorers will not install or recommend aftermarket internal parts, or polish or otherwise modify factory parts. Failure to adhere to this policy could lead to Glock yanking their certification.

Beware of folks who want to sell you parts for parts' sake. Anyone who tells you that your Glock "needs" this or that (usually expensive) doodad or "custom work" is flat wrong.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    The Glock Doc, or whatever he is calling himself these days name is Nick Viglucci (may have the spelling wrong on the last name). GLOCK will NOT certify him because he botches more guns than he fixes.

He doesn't convert USMS pistols to full-auto when dignitaries come to town, he doesn't work on Secret Service guns, or Delta or SEALS, or any other goofy story he dreams up on the fly. He is pretty much a con-man and a liar.

Mark at Bradis is a good Glock guy, and I'm sure there are a few other legit Armorers around. I'm not at a shop any longer, but I've been known to fix a Glock or two, too...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Mark at Braddis or Kokomo Dave, can't beat either, don't forget Jim at POPS in Indy too.......(FYI)............LE Folks next Glock rep day in Indy at SR Jenkins is May 2nd.

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Ok fellas my buddie finally took his Glock and shot Saturday at Parabellum and guess what you guys were totally correct this guy EFFED up his gun it shoot 3 round bursts or 2 round burst it will even fire if your taking finger off trigger ..... He is going to contact him and get his money back ..... I'm sure that wont happin ..... I THINK he doesn't need to be at the 1500 he should be banned before he gets someone shot or killed !!!!!!

Top Bottom