• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hey there. My experience with the G27 was that it was too snappy for as small as it is. Bigger guns fit my hand better. But I prefer a 9 in a subcompact. Great little gun though!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Both are fine pistols. Everyone wants to focus on gear, but in this case OP, you will likely be the bigger variable than either a Glock or M&P.

Any gun will do if you'll do (referring to your training, your skill level, your mindset, etc.).

I prefer the Glock trigger, so that's what I run. Others like the M&P. No big deal either way.

Pembertont

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsboro
    I run a Glock, but i’ve shot my father in law’s M&P some too. I shoot both equally well but the Glock seems to feel more comfortable to me. Maybe just because I’ve shot it a LOT more than the other. I’d go with whichever feels better to you. Both are solid sidearms.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I like Glock trigger better. I think mp fits hand better. I believe you can find mp cheaper than glocks if price is consideration. Both will do the trick for you and are quality pieces.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I have carried an M&P 45c for about 6 years now and have put thousands of rounds through it. I just recently switched to the new 2.0 9mm compact. I much prefer the grip angle and shape of the M&P over Glock. I generally do not find Glocks to be ergonomic.

Having said that, the G26/27 are one of the few Glocks I have ever thought felt ok in my hands. The shorter grip seems to help for whatever reason.

Top Bottom