• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    Love my Gen 2 G22. Great pistol. These Glock threads are kinda worn and played out across the internet. There are a lot of good pistols out there. Glock is my favorite striker fired pistol, but options are a plenty.

CENTURIATOR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2018
    Saint Louis
    The funny thing is that if anyone has bothered actually to read the OP, they would have noticed the post had nothing about an argument that "Glock is the best" but it was written to respond to gun forum idiots whining and complaining that Glock does not "innovate" enough, it had nothing to do with "which is best." But the time has long past to worry about what the post was actually all about. :)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Ingo is a tight knit community that has a common interest more so than an online gun forum. He came in strong to stir the pot, enough members have seen this play before and quickly resolved it. This thread in itself is a clear indication of my first sentence.
    For the record... Ducati!!! Even if I don't ride the thing anymore. :rockwoot:

CENTURIATOR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2018
    Saint Louis
    Ingo is a tight knit community that has a common interest more so than an online gun forum. He came in strong to stir the pot, enough members have seen this play before and quickly resolved it. This thread in itself is a clear indication of my first sentence.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you, and if you had bothered to read the OP you would know your remarks are BS. But, party on.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you, and if you had bothered to read the OP you would know your remarks are BS. But, party on.

pop.gif

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana

Ducati??!! What year? Does anyone ride Ninjas anymore? Oh, back to the thread... Glocks do work!! PERIOD! I prefer to keep the several I have stock with no mods. I have looked into triggers and other aftermarket parts however never felt like changing anything.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ducati??!! What year? Does anyone ride Ninjas anymore? Oh, back to the thread... Glocks do work!! PERIOD! I prefer to keep the several I have stock with no mods. I have looked into triggers and other aftermarket parts however never felt like changing anything.

I ride a ninja, only because I can’t afford a Ducati

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

It's a corse edition 2013 848. Its murdered out.my profile pic. I stopped riding it 2 seasons ago. A month after we're found out we were expecting, some d.a. pulled out in front of me. I hit the gravel of the shoulder and it rose my leg for quite a ways. Scared to leave my daughter with it a father, I put it up and only take it out once a season to keep it running. It was fun while it lasted.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

Lots of things are b.s. yet he were are. I did read it. Loved the ctrl c, ctrl v. ... ok back to the real discussion. Who all rides here? Im thinking of getting something not as deadly. Opinions? Tell me what works. Period. End of story.

Top Bottom