• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    There have been dozens of glock threads. Some people think they are great and some people think they are poorly designed, ugly and ergonomically dreadful. I leave it to you to decide which way I lean. :):

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have never owned a Glock and never will. Glocks are good guns, but they are not for everyone. Now, just wait for all the Glocks are the best posts!

:popcorn:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I have 2, wouldn't mind a 3rd. I have a 17 and 27. They are nice compared to the other guns I have that are comparable.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I have never owned a Glock and never will. Glocks are good guns, but they are not for everyone. Now, just wait for all the Glocks are the best posts!

Glocks are best, Glocks are worst. Got them both out of the way.

I have a G17 and it's great, treated me well. I have acquired 2 XDs that I like just as much, and really like the P226. Definitely not a hater, not a fanboy, either. But they are good guns no doubt. Aesthetics? I like em. But I like the Polymers. But like 1911s too.

Now if Glock would just make a Glock 1911!:popcorn:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If glock where a sandwitch at mcdonalds, it would be the big mac..... you can't go wrong

More like a Royale with Cheese ;) or maybe a Big Kahuna Burger

bigkahuna_1_th.jpg

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Overall, I'd say INGO is much more civil than most internet forums and while you see some irrational attachment to one brand or another, it is not prevalent here. I own several Glocks, but I can definitely appreciate other makes/models, etc. It is a system that I know and am comfortable with, but not to the exclusion of others, and I can appreciate the choices of others.

Last edited:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    If I could only own one handgun it would be a G26 with XS big dots. For the $ it can't be beat (G19 back up mags)

But my CZ 75 saves me money. I don't need three targets at the range anymore. Not when you stick every shot in the same hole! :rockwoot:

zombiekilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    Mt. Vernon
    Glock 23 for me, accurate, fires everytime, and carry one in the pipe. I'm not at all afraid of the safe action. They are not for everyone, but people should not bash if they have never owned one. Just my .02

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Glock 23 for me, accurate, fires everytime, and carry one in the pipe. I'm not at all afraid of the safe action. They are not for everyone, but people should not bash if they have never owned one. Just my .02

I have never owned one, but I have shot plenty. They do not fit me or my needs. Always someone throwing the Glock bashing card!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If I could only own one handgun it would be a G26 with XS big dots. For the $ it can't be beat (G19 back up mags)

/quote]

If I could only own one it would be a 27 instead of a 26, that way I could get the conversion barrel and have 2 calibers in one gun ... just sayin ;)

Top Bottom