• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iammike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    South Bend, IN.
    I currently carry a Gen 4 Glock 26 and in hindsight I would have saved the extra $60 and just went with a Gen 3. With that being said to me the great things about Glocks are....mags are relatively inexpensive, spare parts are easy to come by, Glock d.i.y. is relatively easy, and so on. Just my :twocents:

shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    After all the research I did,all the positive reviews....amount of law enforcement,military who choose glocks...I had to have one. Gen4 g19,couldn't be happier. Barely there recoil,3 second takedown(reassemble)...simplicity of operation...& pure reliablity...call me fanboy all u want...glocks got me hook line & sinker

FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I think that Glocks are great pistols, many do not like them but there is a reason so many LEOs carry them.

Killraven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2011
    Indy
    I carried a Glock23 for a long time. Still have it but the mechanism that you push down on to pull the slide off isn't working so I can't clean it. I need to get it fixed as I'd like to sell it. I've only put about 1500-2000 rounds through it.

fennsta_78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westfield
    I believe the Glock is the Honda of handguns. You can beat it, not oil it, abuse and it still performs. It is a terribly ugly pistol, but I dont buy guns based on looks. I am for their simplistic nature.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I still consider the Glock 19 to be one of the finest carry semi autos available today. Simplicity, accuracy, light weight, reliability, magazine capacity, concealabilty...all of these add up to a great carry gun. Mine is a 1st year production 2 letter gun. When it was new I added one of the original NY triggers and at last year's GSSF shoot at Eagle Creek the armorers thought it was a great feeling trigger.

I am not a Glock fan btw but they work and work well. I have to fight the grip angle every time I pick one up and before I carry my 19 I do about an hour of holster work to ingrain the grip angle back into muscle memory. Same with my unlimited Model 17. However I have put the 19 in the hands of folks struggling to qualify and they do amazingly well with the 19.

Top Bottom