• ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    That's mature.

You can be a good guy most of the time, communication is difficult, sometimes we make a faux pas and we must man up and face it or defend the indefensible.

Thanks for the compliment, seriously, it`s appreciated. Most here can be ok most of the time too. I`ll tell you though, it gets very tedious having to explain and being challenged on every thing I say! I know printed media is easily misunderstood, and apparently I don`t get this printed communicated thing very well. I know we all feel strongly about the things we care about, and there may be some clash of ideology, which is natural and fine. I`ll keep trying to find the proper balance in my communication.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...The lesson to be learned is to never state your opinion in such a way that the normative interpretation is that you are making a factual statement; especially on such issues where you are in the minority.

...unless you live for that sort of thing. ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    That would not be me. I only want to interact, but I also don`t want to feel challenged for every thought and opinion I have...

Which of your thoughts and opinions do you not want challenged?

How will you know which are weak and which are strong if you don't subject them to scrutiny beyond your own perspective?

Challenge everything. ;)

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Which of your thoughts and opinions do you not want challenged?

How will you know which are weak and which are strong if you don't subject them to scrutiny beyond your own perspective?

Challenge everything. ;)

Fair enough. Perhaps it`s the aggressive way in which they`re challenged...not that I`ll necessarily change my mind on any given issue, but I`m open to debate if not feeling attacked.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Fair enough. Perhaps it`s the aggressive way in which they`re challenged...not that I`ll necessarily change my mind on any given issue, but I`m open to debate if not feeling attacked.

I didn't want to debate, i didn't want to challenge your views. I know nothing about GOA and since you felt so strong about them you needed to start a thread I thought you could enlighten me to why they are better than the NRA.

Top Bottom