• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He has ducked Roe and Heller well so far.

The earlier exchange with the old guy (Republican) whose name I can't remember, helped establish the impropriety of deciding cases in confirmation hearings. In fact, I think it gave Gorsuch the opportunity to slam Ginsburg when he talked about not signaling how you might rule on a case, and how that undermines the rule of law. If we recall, after Scalia died, Ginsburg announced that everyone should now bring their gun cases to the SCOTUS so they could correct the Heller ruling. She needed *****-slapped for that.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As a side-note, I'm kinda surprised INGO hasn't dissected her fall from grace (well, Glen Beck, anyway).

You and me both...but I think we know why, 2 reasons, the first one NOT being her looks. #1- we chose up sides and she's on ours. #2- her looks.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    The earlier exchange with the old guy (Republican) whose name I can't remember, helped establish the impropriety of deciding cases in confirmation hearings. In fact, I think it gave Gorsuch the opportunity to slam Ginsburg when he talked about not signaling how you might rule on a case, and how that undermines the rule of law. If we recall, after Scalia died, Ginsburg announced that everyone should now bring their gun cases to the SCOTUS so they could correct the Heller ruling. She needed *****-slapped for that.

Sen. Grassley (who is awesome and hates the History channel with a passion)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He uses blue ink. I'm not sure about that, but the pen is excellent.

I prefer "lead". The Papermate Clear Point mechanical pencil filled with HB#2 is excellent for general purpose. But if I'm going to use ink, I have plenty of blue and black G2's. Like T.Lex, I prefer blue for signatures and black for everything else.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was listening on XM radio on the trip into work. I had a meeting scheduled or I'd have waited until the wicked witch of the West was finished. Speaking of, when trying to determine his qualifications for SCOTUS, she really thinks his time spent as an Attorney during the torture/not-torture stuff is relevant?

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I was listening on XM radio on the trip into work. I had a meeting scheduled or I'd have waited until the wicked witch of the West was finished. Speaking of, when trying to determine his qualifications for SCOTUS, she really thinks his time spent as an Attorney during the torture/not-torture stuff is relevant?

A lot of what she is doing is trying to feel out how conservative he is. They are trying to get something to hang on him. Senator Moron from RI was the same way. Trying to nail him on the publicity around this and the campaign to get him approved and the money getting thrown around. He couldn't find anything. The Democrats are reminding me of ATM. They believe the boogieman is under every rock.

Top Bottom