• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Dick Durbin is up. Living up to his first name again. Accusing Gorsuch of being a harsh evil person who hates children with disabilities and poor people because he doesn't look at the sympathetic poor people but rather looks at the law.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Total derail, but what ever happened to Peak Oil? Back in the day it was a YUGE crisis for conspiracy people. Haven't heard about it in years, now... since gas prices dropped.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have to say that the more I hear and read about him, the more I like him. I hope we are actually getting a glimpse of how he will be when he is on the court.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Currently on lunch.

Gorsuch is now 7-2 (or, as he would argue, 7-1-1) at SCOTUS, just got a remand today (that the fine Sen. from IL was kind enough to attack him with as soon as he got his hands on it).

Back in about 10 minutes with the next Republican up.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Gorsuch is now 7-2 (or, as he would argue, 7-1-1) at SCOTUS, just got a remand today (that the fine Sen. from IL was kind enough to attack him with as soon as he got his hands on it).
    That's a REALLY good record, IMHO. Heck, percentage wise, I'm pretty sure its better than then entire 9th Circuit.

It means he both follows precedent and is a good prognosticator of how SCOTUS will decide very close cases.

Top Bottom