• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Anyone know if Gamestop is doing midnight release? Or is it a store by store decision? Preordered mine back in May or June, so I'm stuck going to one store.

Just about all of them are doing it. Call your store or google GTAV midnight release. And yes, midnight releases at gamestops are a store by store decision.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Damn, I really want to get this. I'm not done with 4 yet. Plus, I really want to drop the PS3 for the PS4 in December/January and I probably wouldn't be done with this in time.

Really trying to hold of purchasing new games till I have the 4; but that means passing on GTA5, Gran Turismo 6 and (my favorite) NCAA Football 14.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm just waiting until Xbox one comes out. I plan on buying GTA V (which will be offered on the new consoles), Forza 5, and BATTLEFIELD 4 SON!

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    ^ I hope so, but hasn't been confirmed yet. I'll be playing it this time tomorrow night on PS3 though, so I'll be happy! Holding off on PS4 until at least Christmas, and waiting on BF4 until i get PS4. If they do release GTA V on PS4 I may just buy another copy for it too.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No word about PC release?

Maybe for Xmas? But, then you have to wait several months for the bugs to get worked out and the game won't run on any systems out today...

Same old Rockstar thing these days, PC is always the red headed stepchild.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I have to work late tomorrow evening so it will easily be after 6 (closer to 7 probably) by the time I get home, eat and get settled in to this game. Then I'll show up to work Wednesday morning with next to no sleep...probably be like that all week...plus Saturday...have to work Saturday too.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I'm #62 in line for midnight release. And from the looks of it, I'm the oldest person in the line. Have the day off tomorrow, figured why not. But, I'm the oldest in line, and it's 2230, and I'm TIRED. Doubt I'll be awake long enough to play it tonight....

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Got home a little earlier than expected and the game is currently installing. Figured I'd eat and cruise the net until it finishes. Almost 2 years since the first trailer was released...hopefully it was worth the wait. I'm about to find out. As of right now I also got out of Saturday work!

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Barely ever turn my PS3 on anymore between working opposite shift as my fiancé and raising a 2 1/2 year old. That said, Ive been following this since it was announced and pre-ordered it Monday. Today I went and picked it up before work and had time to play about the first 30 minutes. So far seems pretty good. Oddly enough, I didn't even really get into IV that much. It felt like it had too much BS on the side run and do this, run and do that, etc. that had nothing to do with the storyline but I have heard there is a lot less of that in this one and it stays pretty focused on the story and plot. Looking forward to the next 2 days off although I will likely get very little sleep.

xcore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Mooresville
    I will be getting it as soon as i get the xbox fixed the damn disc reader quit working, yet my N64 still works as good as new

Top Bottom