1,000 yards out

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    First time I’ve ever seen anything resembling a close-up of one of those switches. Always wondered what they looked like and now I “sort of” know…

I never wanted to go searching for one online because I didn’t want it tracing back to me, not even just to see what one looks like.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    CBS 4 had a segment on this . . . with our very own @GuyRelford in an interview regarding Glock Switches. I'm shocked the parents weren't arrested with him. They weren't home when the bust went down after GPD witnessed a sale go down while surveilling the home (vehicle driver making the buy was stopped and arrested). The Thug was "Home Alone" -- there on court ordered "Home Detention" for [drum roll] illegal weapons charges. @GuyRelford appears about halfway through and suspect it's at his law office.

The Glock Switch in the main photo is just one very crude 3D-Printed plastic one. Others are precision machined metal that look as if they came from a factory - which many do - smuggled in from [drum roll] China. Other photos in the CBS segment show them already installed on the backs of Glock slides with the sliding select fire button to switch it from semi to auto. They're among the latest Gangsta and Gang-Banger "Must Have" devices along with the largest extended magazines they can get . . . to prove their manhood, and power to inflict murderous, lethal terror on anyone who dis'es them, including looking or staring at them, as occurred in Kansas City recently.

Disclaimer:
    All crimes are alleged and defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    “Just with that switch, attach it, and now law enforcement again are outgunned,”

I haven't heard the cops are outgunned nonsense in awhile.
    Last time i heard that statement was i think back in the 80s when those bank robbers were fully outfitted in armor with machineguns. Believe it was in LA California

Reactions: JAL
    Top Bottom