• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No way I would pay money for that.

Article says with that attachment law enforcement is out gunned.

Now if they made a 2rd burst version I could see that being useful. Anything over that, and it becomes uncontrollable.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Article says with that attachment law enforcement is out gunned.

Now if they made a 2rd burst version I could see that being useful. Anything over that, and it becomes uncontrollable.
    Ive got trigger time behind an G18. I can confirm that by the time you get to the 4th round, you're done. Maybe with lots of practice I could do better, but yeah. rounds 5+? Look out 2nd floor residents. LOL

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Ive got trigger time behind an G18. I can confirm that by the time you get to the 4th round, you're done. Maybe with lots of practice I could do better, but yeah. rounds 5+? Look out 2nd floor residents. LOL
    I also. Without a stock it climbs to heaven. Cyclic rate is around 1000. Burns through a 30 round mag in like a second, making a beautiful rainbow of brass in the air.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Excellent that he was arrested! He is not, repeat not a child and should be prosecuted as an adult.
    Hopefully the prosecutor will motion to the court accordingly! :rockwoot:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Oh yes.
    Selling g powdered suger and purporting it to be cocaine is still a federal offense the way I understand the law.
    What if I say its booger sugar and they assume its coccaine but really its sugar with boogers?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    First time I’ve ever seen anything resembling a close-up of one of those switches. Always wondered what they looked like and now I “sort of” know…

I never wanted to go searching for one online because I didn’t want it tracing back to me, not even just to see what one looks like.
    My understanding is that they essentially take advantage of some space available in the Glock slide design. They replace the standard rear slide cover. That spar slaps the trigger bar down as the slide returns to battery, dropping the striker. It's kind of like an auto sear, if the auto sear worked by smacking the disconnector loose instead of actually catching and releasing a hammer or striker itself.

I am honestly not sure if releasing the trigger actually stops it from firing, or whether it's just a mag dump on demand button. The actual select-fire Glock, I believe, has more mechanisms that directly interface with the striker.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    My understanding is that they essentially take advantage of some space available in the Glock slide design. They replace the standard rear slide cover. That spar slaps the trigger bar down as the slide returns to battery, dropping the striker. It's kind of like an auto sear, if the auto sear worked by smacking the disconnector loose instead of actually catching and releasing a hammer or striker itself.

I am honestly not sure if releasing the trigger actually stops it from firing, or whether it's just a mag dump on demand button. The actual select-fire Glock, I believe, has more mechanisms that directly interface with the striker.
    You appear to have knowledge of this “switch”?

Just asking for a buddy.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    I'm surprised the handgun manufacturers aren't required to redesign their guns to prevent this.

Top Bottom