• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    That was the 1997 "Battle of North Hollywood" during which over 2000 rounds were fired. Neither of the two perps survived it. Over a dozen wounded with enormous destruction of property. Police got long arms and ammunition for them from a local gun store.

When that one went down, the local news recalled the events of the 1980 Norco Shootout, another bank robbery with five very determined perps that ran on into a multi-day pursuit of them from Riverside County into San Bernardino County where they ambushed pursuing law enforcement. One of the five was killed at/near the bank. Three of the remaining four were captured a couple days later and the last one committed suicide.
    Wow, you have a good memory on that time.

1SG USA Ret

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Pendleton
    Feds can't outlaw it cause it's made in Austria and many PDs use it. Look for a factory mod in the future to add filler to the empty space. Next they will want to add a safety key. Excuse me Mr. Criminal while I unlock my gun so I can fire it at you. Duh

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I have never understood the appeal of a full auto handgun. Sub gun, rifle yep I get it, and would like one. A handgun fully auto just seems like there would be little chance of hitting anything, and most people suck with a handgun already.
    I've shot a Glock 18. Fun, yes accurate, nope.
    The guy with us said " I could be standing next to you in a phone booth and not hit you "

Top Bottom