Greenwood Kroger cop plays intimidation card, draws no response.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    You don't have the right to murder people either, but he neither stalked nor murdered the op. There are laws prohibiting harassment too, but he did not harass the guy. In fact, apparently the leo did not have any contact with the OP other than to be in the same place at the same time and follow him at a safe distance. Are you suggesting that should be against the law too? Trying to take more rights away are you?
    No. I am suggesting the guy was a jackass.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    So I can walk up to an LEO stand there and stare at him follow behind them into a parking lot with 0 actions being taking against me?! :dunno:

Actually, you may be able to go a lot farther than that. However, that is a question for you to ask Kirk Freeman or someone else who will offer a legal opinion.

see Evans v. State, 434 N.E.2d 940 (Ind.App. 1 Dist. 1982)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Actually, you may be able to go a lot farther than that. However, that is a question for you to ask Kirk Freeman or someone else who will offer a legal opinion.

see Evans v. State, 434 N.E.2d 940 (Ind.App. 1 Dist. 1982)

I'll have to Look that up later my Google-fu is very weak today... ;)

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    as far as what would happen if you asked a cop if you could help them, back when i was a teenager me and some friends drove out to a dirt road that is supposedly haunted. No houses are around this place but it was halloween and we figured we would walk down it (public road) as we drove down the road first there were some people already walking it ,so we parked at the end and got out. as soon as we do a sheriffs car pulls up and hits us with the spot light only. while blinded i could see his window was down. my friends and i stood there for a minute saying nothing. I finally said those famous words, can i help you. Which was followed by," OOO SO THATS HOW YOU WANT TO DO THIS. I told him i didnt want to do anything. He demanded i explain what we were doing out there, i told him about the ghosts. he told me he didnt believe in ghostisis (his pronunciation) I told him he could look it up on his laptop, because i read it on the internet. he then said, SO YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. i told him no. He then searched us for drugs and shined his flash light in our eyes. he told us if we were doing drugs that he didnt care. we dont so i still told him no. he then told us that he got a call that some white boys in pick up trucks were squealing their tires. I explained to him that we were on a dirt road making that impossible. He called me a smartass and told us if he got anymore calls we would be going to jail.
    So in other words, i have found it best to not ever say can i help you to a leo

Top Bottom