• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Put me down for 2 cases if we get enough for a second pallet.
    Cash on collection in Bloomington.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Put me down for 2 cases if we get enough for a second pallet.
    Cash on collection in Bloomington.
    No offense, but the conditions of the group buy are payment within one week of my actually having the pallet in my possession since I am putting the whole thing on my credit card and prefer to not carry a balance. If we can arrange pickup within that week then that's fine, like I said I go up to Bloomington once or twice a week, but regardless payment needs to be within that week period (not picking on you specifically, but I've fielded several such questions).

If that changes your mind on ordering then reply in this thread, if you're still good to go then you don't need to do anything and I'll keep your place on the list.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I will take 5 cases if you are buying another pallet or if anyone backs out. I am in Bedford and have cash.

Last edited:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Make sure you guys know the difference in purchasing wallets and cases. The cases are 56 bucks a pop, pallets are much more. Anyone else want to chip in a few bucks to shibumi and help pay for his cases since he is doing the woodwork and initial purchase?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Just FYI everyone, I have paid for the pallet and tomorrow will be contacting the warehouse for pickup information. I'll be mostly offline for the next few days though, so pick up won't be for at least a week and a half, so y'all be good while I'm gone.

If I can help on the Evansville end Shibumiseeker, let me know. Forewarning though, can't be there 4/29 or 4/30.

Anyone else want to chip in a few bucks to shibumi and help pay for his cases since he is doing the woodwork and initial purchase?

I plan on rounding up to $60 a case. Not a lot but I would like to see this continue. I will probably be good for a few off the next pallet.

ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    I also live in Evansville 1) would like to pick up here. 2) would be willing to help if on a Friday afternoon or over one of my extended lucnh breaks 3) would be willing to pay $60. I would like two cases

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im just trying to figure out how:

48 = 3 + 20 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3

Looks like 48 = 49???

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Make sure you guys know the difference in purchasing wallets and cases. The cases are 56 bucks a pop, pallets are much more. Anyone else want to chip in a few bucks to shibumi and help pay for his cases since he is doing the woodwork and initial purchase?

Yes, that was me. I meant to say take 5 cases if buying another pallet and got distracted.

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Im north in Lake county. If anyone else up this way is in for a few cases let me know and we can try and arrange something to get these up here. Since I didnt see my name on the list yet....

Im still in for 3 (post #31)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom