• ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm in for 4 cases.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I'll likely be at the 1500 for multiple days (at the INGO booth) so I might make a nice stationary target to serve as a supply depot/meetup location. I'm not sure of the setup so space might be limited.
    Alternatively, if someone can get them to the 1500 or greater Indy, I'd be glad to hold them in Westfield. Half of INGO knows where I live now after doing the backpack group buy and if you are from farther north this gets them half way to you.?

EDIT!!! I'll be at the 1500 on Friday and Sunday only.

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I'm in for 4 cases.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I'll likely be at the 1500 for multiple days (at the INGO booth) so I might make a nice stationary target to serve as a supply depot/meetup location. I'm not sure of the setup so space might be limited.
    Alternatively, if someone can get them to the 1500 or greater Indy, I'd be glad to hold them in Westfield. Half of INGO knows where I live now after doing the backpack group buy and if you are from farther north this gets them half way to you.?

I am now gainfully unemployed (sold my business,taking a couple months off) so I can be up to Indy well before the 1500 to drop off any for folks who want doc to hold on to them for them.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I am now gainfully unemployed (sold my business,taking a couple months off) so I can be up to Indy well before the 1500 to drop off any for folks who want doc to hold on to them for them.

I'm happy to be the rendezvous point, way station, MRE outpost...I have a mini van that will fit a LOT of these cases. I could even meet someone further north like Lafayette or similar distance from Frankfort where I work daily, for someone to be the transport node for the far north folks.
    IF I get them prior to the 1500 that would allow me to only bring the MRE's that folks said for me to bring. This reduces the volume of "stuff" I am trying to hide behind 1 or 2 tables.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hey shibumiseeker. I'd like to pick up my two (requested earlier in the thread) either from you or smiledochill in Indy. You might want to mark the list for those of us who will pick up in Indy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom