• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AttackMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Nomad
    I'm happy to be the rendezvous point, way station, MRE outpost...I have a mini van that will fit a LOT of these cases. I could even meet someone further north like Lafayette or similar distance from Frankfort where I work daily, for someone to be the transport node for the far north folks.

That would be awesome-I am lafayette based and that would be helpful in terms of not necessarily having to drive all the way to Indy to get them. I would be happy to be a waypoint and help transport them north to some degree as well.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Snorko will be meeting me in Evansville to pick up his cases and has offered to pick up ones for other folks in the area at that time. If you want him to pick up yours they will need to be paid for in advance, either to me or cash to him. Post in this thread authorizing him to pick them up for you and then PM me for payment details if you need to pay me directly.

For everyone else, I will be sending out payment information once I have physical possession.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I realize I'm late to the game but put me in for 1 case and yes I know I'm on standby. I'm north of Indy but like to make roadtrips. :)

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    That would be awesome-I am lafayette based and that would be helpful in terms of not necessarily having to drive all the way to Indy to get them. I would be happy to be a waypoint and help transport them north to some degree as well.

Fantastic!

SmileDocHill can you please pick up my 2 cases and forward them to AttackMonkey?

AttackMonkey, I can drive down and meet you in DeMotte to pick up any that need to make it up north here. As of now thats 2 cases.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im thinking about going to the 1500 on friday. I dont know that I want to figure the crowds, but if my case would be there I could pick it up then. I could also pickup anyone in the vigo county area if they would like.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Im thinking about going to the 1500 on friday. I dont know that I want to figure the crowds, but if my case would be there I could pick it up then. I could also pickup anyone in the vigo county area if they would like.

I'm going to see about meeting SmileDocHill before the 1500 to get the cases to his van, we might be able to arrange a joint meetup. I'll know for sure in a couple of days when I am planning on being there.

AttackMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Nomad
    Fantastic!

SmileDocHill can you please pick up my 2 cases and forward them to AttackMonkey?

AttackMonkey, I can drive down and meet you in DeMotte to pick up any that need to make it up north here. As of now thats 2 cases.

I may be able to make it up to Demotte at some point but thats a good hours drive each way and with my truck's gas mileage it's probably $30 or so in gas, which means I kinda need a reason aside from supplanting business from UPS... :abused: that said I do want to help so as long as you aren't in a huge hurry we can probably make something work.

Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I may be able to make it up to Demotte at some point but thats a good hours drive each way and with my truck's gas mileage it's probably $30 or so in gas, which means I kinda need a reason aside from supplanting business from UPS... :abused: that said I do want to help so as long as you aren't in a huge hurry we can probably make something work.

Not in a hurry... think within a couple of months would work?

Top Bottom