• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Regarding possible pickup at the 1500... I'm going to be there Friday and Sunday (NOT SATURDAY)
    I really don't know the INGO booth setup yet so it may not be possible for me to wheel in a bunch of cases. If not I'll have to go out to the car and get them as you come in. Ideally I'll be able to take my dolly and have them with me at the booth.

I also need to confirm that I am able to physically get them from Shibumi between now and then.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I am heading to pick the pallet up in the morning. If you are having Snorko pick yours up when he meets me down there, make sure he has money from you. Everyone else: I will be posting information on how to pay and my travel schedules when I get home with the MREs in my possession.

For those who didn't get in on the two pallets, go ahead and get on the standby list, if there's enough orders I'll do a third pallet in three weeks.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, INGO! Let's get some orders for a 3rd pallet!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    North bound and down, loaded up and truckin',
    Shibumy's gonna do what they say can't be done.
    He's got a bed ful of boxes and new I-69 to get him there.
    He's loaded up and headed north to run.

My thanks again to shibumseeker for his efforts in this. Successful exchange accomplished. Hopefully everyone will at least round up to $60 to make things easy and help cover gas. :ingo:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Im thinking about going to the 1500 on friday. I dont know that I want to figure the crowds, but if my case would be there I could pick it up then. I could also pickup anyone in the vigo county area if they would like.

I'm going to see about meeting SmileDocHill before the 1500 to get the cases to his van, we might be able to arrange a joint meetup. I'll know for sure in a couple of days when I am planning on being there.

Would it be too much trouble to grab mine, Clay?

I'm happy to consolidate meetups and have Shibumi give me the cases for Clay and obijohn. That way Clay could come to the 1500 whenever he wanted and not have to coordinate 3 people being at the same place at the same time. Just an idea. Worse case senerio he doesn't make it to the 1500, I have family in their neck of the woods and would eventually get the cases to them.

Update:
    --Attention SmileDocHill & Attack Monkey---

An INGO friend of mine who lives a few miles from me (Specialized) will be picking up the 4 cases (2 for cyprant and 2 for spencer rifle) along with the small purchase I made from SmileDocHill at the 1500. Hes not sure which day he will be there (does it matter?) But he will stop by the INGO booth to pick these up.

Thanks
    I'll get cyprant's 2 (and other stuff) and Spencer Rifle's 2 to Specialized at the 1500. I'm only gong to be there on Friday and Sunday. If we don't hook up at the 1500 we can fall back to getting them through attack monkey or look at other options while they reside in Westfield.

AttackMonkey Pudly and I have already been in contact to meet up.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    SmileDocHill, can you leave the items at the booth friday so they can be picked up on saturday? Or do they need to be picked up Sunday? (Friday is impossible)

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I'm happy to consolidate meetups and have Shibumi give me the cases for Clay and obijohn. That way Clay could come to the 1500 whenever he wanted and not have to coordinate 3 people being at the same place at the same time. Just an idea. Worse case senerio he doesn't make it to the 1500, I have family in their neck of the woods and would eventually get the cases to them.

Outstanding, Doc. I'll pm Clay and make sure we're good.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    SmileDocHill, can you leave the items at the booth friday so they can be picked up on saturday? Or do they need to be picked up Sunday? (Friday is impossible)

If it is all the same (Sat. vs. Sun.) then Sunday would be better since I'll be there Sun. but not Sat. Sat. may be a possibility but I'll have to check with the MOD's that will be there that day to see if there is room to stow them and if they are OK with holding onto them for me/you.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    OK Im meeting shibumiseeker on friday to pick up obijohn's and mine. If anyone else is around vigo county and would like me to pick up for them im more than willing. I should have plenty of room in the XJ.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    If it is all the same (Sat. vs. Sun.) then Sunday would be better since I'll be there Sun. but not Sat. Sat. may be a possibility but I'll have to check with the MOD's that will be there that day to see if there is room to stow them and if they are OK with holding onto them for me/you.

I wont be able to tell him when to make the road trip, he just doesn't know what day he is going. I told him (before I asked you) that they would just be sitting at the INGO booth awaiting pick upwhen ever he made it down...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I wont be able to tell him when to make the road trip, he just doesn't know what day he is going. I told him (before I asked you) that they would just be sitting at the INGO booth awaiting pick upwhen ever he made it down...

I can do that, no problem. :yesway: They will be there both Sat. and Sun.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    We still looking at noonish at the gas station by the fairgrounds for pre 1500 meetup? Are you talking about the BP at 38th and fall creek? I assume you'll post in here with times when you know for sure?

Top Bottom