• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I"ll go if something else doesn't conflict.. Been to a couple and they are very enjoyable.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III mechanic [FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    They're fun matches, and ACC is a very nice facility. Plus, Glock gives away guns like candy. I went to 2 of these and came away with certificates for 4 new Glocks. They do a great job of supporting the shooting sports.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    It is a Glock pistol only competition. Sponsored by Glock,conducted by Glock with volunteer help and with Glock pistols and other Glock made items as prizes (as well as some cash prizes).

Link to GSSF: Glock Sport Shooting Foundation
    This guy knows what he's talking about. I worked with him in 2012. I've only volunteered and never shot the match, may give it a try next year. Ill definitely be back to volunteer again. Met some good people.
    well could someone let me borrow a glock?
    Lots of 17s and 34s at the competition. I need a 34. If GSSF sounds interesting you ought to volunteer, I think volunteers get a reduced rate to compete (don't quote me on that).

Last edited:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Looks like GSSF will be back this year. July 19-20 in Atlanta. I've not been to that range yet, but I think I better get up that way soon. Membership or public?

Atlanta is a private club, however non members can shoot at any event. Club membership get you access to the range 7 days a week. It is a great facility and a very active club.
    Membership and calender info Atlanta Conservation Club

JACKD7

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Westfield
    Atlanta is an ideal club for GSSF with a lot of local support. Rob and JWO have won multiple Glocks. You'd think they would loan one to Jake.

JACKD7

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Westfield
    ACC is a private range; however, open during scheduled matches. You're welcome to take a tour as a preview to the GSSF match, or contact the Membership Director:):

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    We Have an official name for the match - "The Hoosier State Regional Classic XVII" July 19 & 20, 2014. Rob has won so many Glocks he should GIVE Jake one !
    Thanks to my buddy Jim Harlan for suggesting I go after this match ! Last count i think Jim has 37 Glocks too !
    JWO
    ACC BOD/ Membership Director

Last edited:
    Top Bottom