• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I think that particular issue was ammo. Click and no bang with a live cartridge on the deck afterwords. I didn't inspect it for a primer strike. Maybe a missed opportinity for forensic analysis.

The armorer would have been appalled at the amount of crud caked on/in my gun.

heh.

Well, if you make it to ACC for a match, I'd be happy to look at it. (cert. armorer as well) Glocks in good repair usually react like the honey badger to a high primer. "honey badger don't care"
    From what I gather, you shoot enough that the striker channel could use the scraper tool treatment and maybe a fresh striker spring. I've got both in my parts bin.

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    I think that particular issue was ammo. Click and no bang with a live cartridge on the deck afterwords. I didn't inspect it for a primer strike. Maybe a missed opportinity for forensic analysis.

I didn't realize parts and service were free. So, I didn't stop by. The armorer would have been appalled at the amount of crud caked on/in my gun. Too bad there wasn't a cleaning service. :)

He got a good laugh when he replaced my ejector. I'm lucky if I clean it every 3k rounds and the giant chunks of gunk coming of it was impressive. On a good note, no more brass to the face with the new ejector.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    In the same way I, like most people, can't keep from looking away from the scene of a wreck I'd like to see my results in the GSSG event. I checked the GSSG website match results and haven't seen anything posted. Anyone know if the results are posted - and, if so, where they're located.

Thanks in advance.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    In the same way I, like most people, can't keep from looking away from the scene of a wreck I'd like to see my results in the GSSG event. I checked the GSSG website match results and haven't seen anything posted. Anyone know if the results are posted - and, if so, where they're located.

Thanks in advance.
    Here

Top Bottom