• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Don't tell me you've caught the cZvirus too??:spend:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't tell me you've caught the cZvirus too??:spend:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach
    Oh yeah. For like a year now I think, maybe longer? My timeline is whacked lol.

EGParatrooper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Gave each of my kids $500 from it (kids immediately put it in their piggy banks), and I put the rest of it in my shoe box. I have been frequenting a lot of local restaurants and businesses, and I will spend it there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gave each of my kids $500 from it (kids immediately put it in their piggy banks), and I put the rest of it in my shoe box. I have been frequenting a lot of local restaurants and businesses, and I will spend it there.

We seriously miss our favorite eating places. We had many friends that worked and ate at them. We will tip large when this idiocy passes. And we will become very active in local politics.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Both of us are still working so for now, all but 400 went into savings. The rest will eventually. We depleted it last year when my wife was on unpaid (or partial pay disability) maternity leave. That helped us on this years taxes on our return (we made about 10k less between her not getting paid and me getting a job after losing one that paid $3 less an hour). Next years return she will be back to full s pay so saving until we know how our return will be next year. If as big as this year, return will be vacation funds and the stimulus will mostly be savings but I may try to convince my wife to let us spend a little (new firearm or maybe a bow). If the rumored stimulus longer term bill passes as it is proposed now, we might use it. I haven’t read much on it yet and it probably hasn’t gotten far.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I miss that kind of service from someone that you may eventually call a friend. Just so rare here in the city as way too many a$$hats would run you over to their advantage,.

I like walking into his shop and having the owner and his employees greet me by name. He is one of the few left here as well.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    The car i've had for the last 14 years was showing signs of burying me financially. It was time for it to go. I combined the Trump-Bux with some savings i had and with the trade-in I ended up with a very nice older but super low mile truck for a great deal. I would have preferred just putting the money in to the savings but i had to do what i had to do.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    +2...i can't figure out why i haven't received one yet. i definitely didn't make $75k in 2018. I haven't filed 2019 yet though.

Did you do direct deposit in 2018? The service can use your 2018 info to project, the but final number will be reconciled with 2019. I haven't had luck with this the last week, but you should be able to check your status and/or update your bank account info using this site: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had direct deposit in 2018 and paid in 2019. My husband has SS direct deposited every month in to the same account. The site said they needed our DD info...updated that and now payment is not yet scheduled but it shows we are now eligible.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Check? What check, ain't getting no stinkin' check. :xmad:

Same boat.

Yep, same boat. No extra money headed my way. Plenty going out though.

I miss that kind of service from someone that you may eventually call a friend. Just so rare here in the city as way too many a$$hats would run you over to their advantage,.

Agreed, seems most only care about the current transaction or don't seem to have any authority or discretion to make things right.
    Those that do care, should be rewarded with as much future business as we can give them (especially those that kept up that caring during these interesting times). IMO those businesses that have acted like part of their communities during these times and have continued to engage with integrity will have gained a lot of loyalty from me.

Roadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2019
    Nashville
    We put our check into long term savings. Who knows? We might need it to get by sometime in the next several months depending on how long the recovery actually takes.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's going to go into paying off our house in 5 years instead of 12 that's left on the original loan two months earlier than anticipated now although a short stint in the Edward Jones account may prove more beneficial.:rockwoot:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We seriously miss our favorite eating places. We had many friends that worked and ate at them. We will tip large when this idiocy passes. And we will become very active in local politics.

Although it's a franchise the wife and I tailgated Wing Stop in Greenwood last week. We love their chicken and were both Jonesin' for it desperately. She thought I was joking when I suggested it but when we pulled up in the parking lot there were 2 other cars sitting their tailgating as well. One had gone so far as to bring lawn chairs with them!:laugh::bowdown:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Although it's a franchise the wife and I tailgated Wing Stop in Greenwood last week. We love their chicken and were both Jonesin' for it desperately. She thought I was joking when I suggested it but when we pulled up in the parking lot there were 2 other cars sitting their tailgating as well. One had gone so far as to bring lawn chairs with them!:laugh::bowdown:

:thumbsup:

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Even though I made the money over the last forty years, I doubt we will see any Trump bucks because I tapped off some of my 403.

Top Bottom