• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Although it's a franchise the wife and I tailgated Wing Stop in Greenwood last week. We love their chicken and were both Jonesin' for it desperately.

I went to Don's butcher shop, bought some of his excellent wings, and grilled them. My wife made a dry rub including the green chili powder I brought back from NM. They were awesome. I do like Wingstop, but there's just some real satisfaction in doing it yourself. Don's is excellent, btw, if you find yourself in the area of E Stop 11 Rd/Emerson in Indy. I like the shop and the proprietor quite a bit.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    payed off a car loan. then got a new recliner. it was my dad, he got it new in 2002. had to replace 4 pins that broke. and needed several others.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had direct deposit in 2018 and paid in 2019. My husband has SS direct deposited every month in to the same account. The site said they needed our DD info...updated that and now payment is not yet scheduled but it shows we are now eligible.

Wait... what info did you have on me??? :nailbite:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Ours went into the savings for now. Have been putting money away for a while now so we can buy a secluded piece of land to build our FINAL home. This would have been nice for that, but depending on how the economy goes, we might need to pay bills.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    In the bank for now...then eventually to be used on some remodel/upgrade items on the house. Yeah...no new firearms here. Momma has spoken and I cannot afford the lawyers. Its all good though.;)

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Still waiting for ours. Not sure what's the hold up but Murphy's Law usually applies to me. I'd like to buy a gun but will use it to help buy two laptops for my twin boys as a high school graduation gift for them to use when they start college this fall.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . Still waiting for ours. Not sure what's the hold up but Murphy's Law usually applies to me. I'd like to buy a gun but will use it to help buy two laptops for my twin boys as a high school graduation gift for them to use when they start college this fall.

That's an excellent use of the extra dinero.

Top Bottom