• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    I understand... I've been there... Having something stolen from you sucks... The OP couldn't strike back at the thieves for many reasons so his anger was redirected at the police for not doing enough... It's frustrating that they couldn't question (waterboard) or search the neighbors, but, if another neighbor accused him of stealing he would be glad that's the case...

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Just leave your front door open, with your wallet exposing $5,000 5 feet inside your house, have your shotgun with 00 buck, hide & wait for the thief like you would for a varmint:D My disclaimer is "I WAS JUST KIDDING";)

fericito.jpg

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    The only time the law is interested in a stolen gun is when it's used on innocent people or ATF agents. Btw cheap sturdy steel safes can be had for 200$. Bolt one of those to the floor and you've got some level of protection. I feel for ya man but you have to remember things are only gonna get worse.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    That's true, but they'll never take a report that in an already serviced jurisdiction. ISP doesn't just show up on scenes and tell other city/county cop to go away we'll handle this.

(Kut recalls the EPIC battles between IPD and ISP from back in the day)

I know this from experience.

Top Bottom