• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    While I certainly give a casual look in the direction of some of the more lean, fit ladies in their tight fitting yoga pants or shorts with some skin showing I can't say that I find it to be distracting. Doesn't bother me at all and in fact it doesn't bother me whem my wife or daughter dress in such clothing for workout purposes. Maybe I am more used to it since I know several ladies who are figure competitors. Talk about distracting when they are "suited up" and practicing their on stage posing. Now that can raise the heart rate

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I had a young lady (16-21) come into my work today in a long t-shirt and maybe nothing else... she was either wearing super sort shorts, bikini bottoms, or neither... you couldn't tell because the shirt came all the way down to the start of her butt, but covered just enough it genuinely left me wondering.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bla bla bla bla... lean, fit ladies in their tight fitting yoga pants or shorts with some skin showing Bla, bla, bla, bla... I know several ladies who are figure competitors. Talk about distracting when they are "suited up" and practicing their on stage posing. Bla, bla, bla, bla.

FIFY... ;) Or maybe it should be FIFM (fixed it for me). :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had a young lady (16-21) come into my work today in a long t-shirt and maybe nothing else... she was either wearing super sort shorts, bikini bottoms, or neither... you couldn't tell because the shirt came all the way down to the start of her butt, but covered just enough it genuinely left me wondering.
    :faint:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well concealed means concealed.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It's all ok until AZZ cheeks come flopping out. That's when the gawking and catty women pounce.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    yeah, I checked into my hotel on a business trip last week. As I was waiting for the clerk to process me in, a lovely lady in her 30s wearing a sports bra and bike shorts walked past me to buy a bottle of water from the machine near the front desk. (she apparently had just come from the fitness center) For a moment I forgot why I was there. Hoo, boy! :faint:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    yeah, I checked into my hotel on a business trip last week. As I was waiting for the clerk to process me in, a lovely lady in her 30s wearing a sports bra and bike shorts walked past me to buy a bottle of water from the machine near the front desk. (she apparently had just come from the fitness center) For a moment I forgot why I was there. Hoo, boy! :faint:

I see nothing wrong with that gym wear, for example. Pretty much a standard for years.

I have more of an issue with someone with minimal workout effort, in full makup, jewelry, and gallons of perfume showing up and leaving me not to be able to breathe in the middle of my workout.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    More observations from the gym yesterday.

1) Color makes a difference. White spandex (or whatever the hell it's made out of) is pretty much the same thing as naked. Black at least hides some details.

2) Tranny dudes wearing 80s style leotards will require eye bleach.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Coming from a country where it's common for men and women to shower together (and share the same locker/changing room) I'm not shocked or distracted by women wearing any kind clothes (or no clothes).

In some countries women can't even go to the same gym as men.They don't even have a choice of outfit when they are in public.

It's a good thing, and a tribute to the freedom offered in the US, that they can wear whatever they want and know they won't be bothered by men no matter how sexy they look in those clothes.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I see nothing wrong with that gym wear, for example. Pretty much a standard for years.

I have more of an issue with someone with minimal workout effort, in full makup, jewelry, and gallons of perfume showing up and leaving me not to be able to breathe in the middle of my workout.

On a related note, I ran into her the next morning as we were both leaving. Somebody needs to talk to her about her makeup. She was MUCH more attractive without it. And I'm not against ladies who go hog wild with the war paint.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    On a related note, I ran into her the next morning as we were both leaving. Somebody needs to talk to her about her makeup. She was MUCH more attractive without it. And I'm not against ladies who go hog wild with the war paint.

Like this?

[video=youtube;qub7M5W-geU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qub7M5W-geU[/video]

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It has not gone beyond my notice that acceptable gym attire, for the ladies, is basically lingerie anymore. Not that I mind, but I was just wondering if this was an overnight thing, or if this has just been gradually happening and I only now noticed it. It does make it difficult to focus on spotting my partner at times though...

As you were.

Have you seen some of the fishing attire?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I've heard people at work complain about what some of the female officers wear when they come in to work out at the academy CrossFit gym. Like leggings and a cotton tank, nothing outrageous. But since they are attractive, they think the females are dressed too risque. I believe the actual issue is with the men only seeing the women working out in one light.

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    Over the years I've seen too much crazy from people that have spent more time working their appearance and social status than they ever did on their mind and soul. It's had the effect of the Ludovico Treatment; I don't know whether to feel resentful or grateful.
    giphy.gif

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Sounds like you lack focus. Lol

Top Bottom