• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    More observations from the gym yesterday.

1) Color makes a difference. White spandex (or whatever the hell it's made out of) is pretty much the same thing as naked. Black at least hides some details.

2) Tranny dudes wearing 80s style leotards will require eye bleach.

Good observations. And yes #2 requires copious amount of eye bleach

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sounds like you lack focus. Lol

No, I get it on the perfume. Some women (men, for that matter) bathe in it until it's so strong you could lose your lunch. That actually almost happened to me yesterday. I sat with some elderly ladies in the hospital cafeteria who had gone way overboard on the Chantilly. It was so strong that I could not taste my food.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I’m pretty sensitive to perfumes and get headaches with certain ones/too much so I totally get this. I was getting my haircut and the stylist 3 chairs down was bathed is something horrendous. Nearly had to walk out mid cut.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    More observations from the gym yesterday.

1) Color makes a difference. White spandex (or whatever the hell it's made out of) is pretty much the same thing as naked. Black at least hides some details.

2) Tranny dudes wearing 80s style leotards will require eye bleach.

EYE BLEACH! THAT'S FUNNY!
    You can't 'Un-See' it for sure!

You made me blow coffee out my nose! :)

My friends are getting together on Saturday (our armed forces day get together which goes into Sunday), our annual beer soaked hillbilly slober knocker, we are all getting too old for more than once a year,
    And about three years ago the idiots took up riding plastic toy cars down a big hill... (Power Wheels)

Shooting guns, riding motorcycles, riding toy cars down a big hill, fishing in the river... You get the idea...
    There is a gay couple that live closest, and they are always invited (to keep them from calling the cops) and they showed up about 3 years ago, and one was wearing a dress...
    Nothing like a 6'2", 250 pound guy in a dress & heels! Why do they wait until they look like a line backer to find their 'Inner Woman'?
    We were just hoping he didn't bend over in a skirt... (Eye Bleach NOW!)

We didn't censor anything, they haven't been back.
    Do you think us using tannerite to blow up the winners plastic car offended them?...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    This thread disappoints, and is near impossible to fap to, except for the Baptist babe...

You gotta pay to play!! Seriously though, I'll get the boot quicker than anything for taking pics of anyone but myself. The best I can do for you is to try to catch one of them in the background.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    back in my younger days, i played semi pro football for a couple years, i had minor knee surgery in the off season. one of our team sponsors owned a place call "womens workout world", similar type place to "curves"
    after hours, she allowed me to come in and use her machines working on flexibility, strength and rehabbing a very sore knee.

she was an older (50 ish) well put together woman, sometimes it was quite distracting watching her workout and use the tanning booths. several times the portable screens around the booths would magically fall over while she was exiting the booth! :alright: she didnt seem to mind being seen, and i didnt mind watching

:cheers:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    This why I like working out at home. No travel, don't have to wait for machines to open up. I can work out at my pace. I don't bench press anymore, so I don't need a bench. I just use free weights, resistance bands and do core exercises.

Oneto1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    North central
    I think it largely depends on the location of the gym and the time you go. I know right after school gets out for the summer I have to weave past half naked teenagers taking pictures of themselves just to get to the weight rack. I dont mind the clothing, but dont socialize in front of the weights!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've heard people at work complain about what some of the female officers wear when they come in to work out at the academy CrossFit gym. Like leggings and a cotton tank, nothing outrageous. But since they are attractive, they think the females are dressed too risque. I believe the actual issue is with the men only seeing the women working out in one light.
    Its evolution.
    We cant help it. Its in our dna.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Anyone who has watched (or actually worked out with) workout shows on the telly understand that bikinis are the standard for fine looking ladies working out. Body Shaping, Flex Appeal, Bodies in Motion etc are good examples.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you happened to take a picture of a hottie at the gym in jewelry and full war paint, how would you choose between posting here or in 'Hot Chicks Fishing'?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Work out at home?
    I'm moving fence posts & a block/brick/paver pile today & mowing/weeding.
    Can I call that weight training?

Yeah, who needs a gym, when you got serious chorin' going on at home?

Recently I've found that you get a great workout wearing muck boots, pulling a mower through tall grass and wet squishy clay. The health app on my iphone said I did 3.5 miles of that.

Top Bottom