• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hands, of those who actually GO to a gym, that are complaining?
    I do weekly. For the pool, hot tub, sauna. Not allowed to lift or do anything else, Docs orders.
    But as much as I would love to stare with my tongue hanging out i try to be respectful and not make the ladies feel uncomfortable. I really do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I do weekly. For the pool, hot tub, sauna. Not allowed to lift or do anything else, Docs orders.
    But as much as I would love to stare with my tongue hanging out i try to be respectful and not make the ladies feel uncomfortable. I really do.

It's why they feel comfortable wearing watever they want at the gym. :yesway:

So dudes act like pigs no matter what ladies wear, others can act like gentlemen even if a lady is smoking hot and wearing revealing clothes at the gym.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It's gotten bad that is for certain. I mean yoga pants and a tank top is one thing but when you've got girls in sports bras and volleyball booty shorts it's like being at the beach darn near. I mean wear what you want but don't get on to the guys for wearing shirts that are all cut up when you've got ladies with more exposed skin. I don't think it's a new thing though, I've been seeing it at least the last 8 or so years that I've been a consistent gym goer.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Then I highly recommend you placing a towel over your lap in the sauna!;)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Yeah pentecostals were the best. They were just dying to let their freak out

That's why they were always overweight and had a bunch of kids. Movies, tv, secular music, dancing, drinking etc was all a sin. Eating and procreating was about all they could do for fun.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Work out at home?
    I'm moving fence posts & a block/brick/paver pile today & mowing/weeding.
    Can I call that weight training?

LOL
    Yeah, recycling old slab chunks into sanded positions for a walk from the back deck to a water hydrant.
    Which reminds me, the ground cover plants need to get put in around those "stones".

K-T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2019
    Richmond
    We have a girls fishing thread, and I think we had a girls with guns thread - how about a girls in work out outfits ? ! 

It's not unusual for me to be asked by men how to get more women involved in the shooting community. I joined this forum just a few weeks ago and have found that it's posts like these that are near the top of the "highlighted posts" emails. Yeah, I don't know, how do you think you could get more women to be active in the shooting community? :-)

And, regarding why women dress like this to work out, some certainly do it to garner attention. You can usually tell who they are by the fact that they have makeup and jewelry on. Most do it, though, because leggings, sports bras, and fitted tanks actually stay in place during a work out, meaning women can stop wasting time tugging clothes back into place all the time and can actually focus on getting a good workout. Sorry if that explanation spoils your fun . . .

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's not unusual for me to be asked by men how to get more women involved in the shooting community. I joined this forum just a few weeks ago and have found that it's posts like these that are near the top of the "highlighted posts" emails. Yeah, I don't know, how do you think you could get more women to be active in the shooting community? :-)

And, regarding why women dress like this to work out, some certainly do it to garner attention. You can usually tell who they are by the fact that they have makeup and jewelry on. Most do it, though, because leggings, sports bras, and fitted tanks actually stay in place during a work out, meaning women can stop wasting time tugging clothes back into place all the time and can actually focus on getting a good workout. Sorry if that explanation spoils your fun . . .

Should I take from this an implied suggestion that we have the trim young men of INGO camp the range in spandex pants?

Top Bottom