• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    :dunno: they only made two little incisions on her and she was done.

Everything I've read say's it's much more involved for a woman. That being said, I only had "two little incisions" as well. Best thing ever! Sure there was a few days of recovery and the lag time between labs to be sure, but 5 years later it's well worth it...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I no never have nothing to ever worry about! She had her tubes tied after my son was born. Kinda sucks because I wanted four blood children instead of 2 step, 2 my own. But I'm not sure I could go through the diaper stage again.

I dunno why you guys just didn't have your girls get snipped. Apparently after birth they dont feel it anyway and they are already right there... My only fear is that one day she gets sick of me and goes off with someone else. On the other hand, now that you guys go the snip, your women are gonna be more suspicious of "late nights at the office" or "guys night out" or "range time".

The only surgeries I ever plan on having are ones that will save my life without living as a vegetable. Otherwise, keep that needle and scalple away from me!

Well, when we had our brat, we hadn't planned on being done. Years went by and no more caught, though, and we decided not to have anymore. At that point, all whining aside, it's a minor outpatient procedure for the dude, a not so minor surgery for the chick. Me getting neutered hurt some, but had basically zero risk. Hers would involve general anasthesia and the risks from that, the risks of infection up where no one can really see much, and an overnight stay in the hospital and more extended recovery period.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Everything I've read say's it's much more involved for a woman. That being said, I only had "two little incisions" as well. Best thing ever! Sure there was a few days of recovery and the lag time between labs to be sure, but 5 years later it's well worth it...

It really depends on where it's done and when. My wife had our last kid and had to go to another hospital the next day for the surgery (catholic hospital wouldn't do it). Imagine all those muscles being stretched from delivery, shrinking back into shape, and then being stretched again when they filled her up with air.

With that being said, the only time it's easier on a woman is if being done after a c-section...

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I no never have nothing to ever worry about! She had her tubes tied after my son was born. Kinda sucks because I wanted four blood children instead of 2 step, 2 my own. But I'm not sure I could go through the diaper stage again.

I dunno why you guys just didn't have your girls get snipped. Apparently after birth they dont feel it anyway and they are already right there... My only fear is that one day she gets sick of me and goes off with someone else. On the other hand, now that you guys go the snip, your women are gonna be more suspicious of "late nights at the office" or "guys night out" or "range time".

The only surgeries I ever plan on having are ones that will save my life without living as a vegetable. Otherwise, keep that needle and scalple away from me!

We had a deal she had the babies, I took care of no more babies when we made the decision. As far as them being right there, they are only right there if she had a c-section. Mine gave birth naturally with no drugs what-so-ever so they were not inside at all.

We have no problems with infidelity here so there are no worries about that.

IndyParts

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Ktown Indiana
    I could not see putting a woman through a surgery like that after they have already pushed out a baby. I thought that this was a guys forum?

I would prefer to have some frozen peas on my nuts for a couple days rather than my wife having to go through any more pain.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Do you realize that if men were the ones that gave birth, no family would ever have more than one child? :baby:

:stickpoke:

Seriously csaws... I hope you feel better soon. I know how sentimental guys are about their jewels.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hey IndyParts I seen on the home page your screen name and the sub-title of surgery, was afraid you had done something unloading that very small light weight box out of your truck! I guess I got lucky and found a woman with 3 small younguns! Even though the wife and I tried very very hard and as often as we could to produce another youngun it just was not in Gods will that this were to happen. Which is fine by me the three younguns are now grown, married and younguns of their own and I could not have asked for a better family then the one I have. Especially the grand-younguns which are simply fantastic and a blast to be with, Iam not going to worry about my grand daughter Kaylin, she loves shooting my 22s, helps to dress out the deer, thinks camo is a fashion statement and wants her own (pink) 22 bolt action, what else could grandpa ask for!
    I can see some boy trying to explain to his dad why he come home from school with 2 shiners.
    As far as the procedure my wife had a problem a few years back that required surgery that eliminated the need for me to have this procedure done, even though I had already talked to the doctor and found that it was easier for the man to do it so I was ready!

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    Uncle Sam was my surgeon.....:patriot: Well, I got it done while in the Army anyway.

I have to agree with whoever mentiond digging around for the tubes...... HOLY COW!!!!

I'm still sure they refrigerate the betadine before application, otherwise, it was over pretty quick.
    I was on the list to get the appointment, my wife talked me out of having it done... Along came my son..one of the best things to ever happen to me, just like the other kids.

I did get on the list, had the procedure done, that was that. At Ft Hood, the procedures were all done on the same day. Probably 10 guys from the post went up to Darnell to get snipped that day. Funny thing was, we were all supposed to bring our "specimens" in on a Tuesday. I saw a bunch of guys walking around with these little paper bags with cups in them.... LOL. I'm pretty sure everyone knew what was going on when they saw a guy wiith one of those bags.

On the bright side, I was on a profile for a while, got a couple of days off, and got to re-aquaint myself with the 14 year old in me....;). Had to be sure the swimmers were gone......:D

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    :bigballs:I made sure that mine was spayed before getting married. She is several years older then me. I told her that, "Hey, something could happen to you and I could remarry. What if I get that 18 year old Swedish bikini model. She might want a kid down the road."

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    what do they do anyways? i mean what do they snip? and how is it possible to have kids again?

I'll be as tactful as possible trying to explain this.

The office temp is set at -5 degrees so all the shrinkage will keep you from being aroused at the chick doing the next step. They drape your stuff and scrub it with the coldest liquid known to man. Then they numb your stuff up. At the base of the shaft where the sack meets it they make about a 1/2" cut and then spread it open with these scissor looking things. then they fish the tube that sends the sperm to meet the semen out of said hole and cut out about 1/4- 1/2 inch of said tube then they cauterize it and tie it off. Repeat above sew up hole and send ya on the way, it was literally like 30 minutes if that from start to finish.

It is possible for it to be reversed although it is a lot more money and is not a guarantee.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    One of my best friends has to be one of the youngest to get this done (26). I guess that's what happens when by the time you are 25 you have three kids all under the age of 3.:n00b:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    One of my best friends has to be one of the youngest to get this done (26). I guess that's what happens when by the time you are 25 you have three kids all under the age of 3.:n00b:
    Yeah, I had just turned 28, My oldest had just turned 3 the day prior, I had an 18 month old, and my last was born just 3 weeks later. Your buddy beat me, but not by much!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

I on the other hand went in for a simple hysterectomy. There were complications. They had to open me up. I had to come home with a catheter and spent 5 weeks recovering. None of this was the doctors fault. I was hoping for the simple two holes here and baby making parts gone and a one day stay in the hospital. It didn't work out that way but I'm fine now 6 weeks later.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I'll be as tactful as possible trying to explain this.

The office temp is set at -5 degrees so all the shrinkage will keep you from being aroused at the chick doing the next step. They drape your stuff and scrub it with the coldest liquid known to man. Then they numb your stuff up. At the base of the shaft where the sack meets it they make about a 1/2" cut and then spread it open with these scissor looking things. then they fish the tube that sends the sperm to meet the semen out of said hole and cut out about 1/4- 1/2 inch of said tube then they cauterize it and tie it off. Repeat above sew up hole and send ya on the way, it was literally like 30 minutes if that from start to finish.

It is possible for it to be reversed although it is a lot more money and is not a guarantee.
    :stretcher:

Top Bottom