• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I don't begin to act like I am an expert on Israeli politics. I don't know the specific events that led to what is happening. From the comfortable vantage point of my keyboard and screen, it seems that the Israeli intel community was caught off guard.

The videos I have seen show a lot of women and children running or in custody.

There is the video of the young woman getting pulled out of the jeep and there is also a video that shows a young woman stripped and dead in the back of a truck.

I am not sure what the PA thinks they have to gain here. The Israelis will hammer Gaza now.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How is it even still a problem? Trump promised this was an easy fix in 2016.

Oh, that’s right…Trump is a feckless idiot who only emboldened Netanyahu’s Zionist brinksmanship and hardened Hamas’ resolve.
    You have TDS and BDS.
    All this blame lies with Biden administration destroying everything Trump was doing, and that leftist PM government in Israel.
    Blame your leftist woke ideals.

Maybe you should go over there right now and negotiate with Humas.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You are insane.
    This is the result of the mass formation psychosis the liberal progressive left has been causing in Israel for the past 10 months. They were perceived weak, and they were too busy fighting each other.
    This mess is because of that weak leftist government. Now Bibi has to fix all the stupid.

I'd hate to see that leftist PM in power now. He'd be handing the terrorists everything they wanted and nothing in return.
    Just like Biden in Afghanistan and now his dealings with Iran.

Thank you for your, uh…perspective.

I’m not going to call you names, but please understand that the situation is far more complex than the American media’s narrative allows for, and can look quite different to those who have actually experienced it.

I have family there. We have property there. I spent every summer as a child there. I have seen the situation with my own eyes…you believe what you are told by others wIth their own agendas.

You have -literally- no idea what you are talking about.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You have TDS and BDS.
    All this blame lies with Biden administration destroying everything Trump was doing, and that leftist PM government in Israel.
    Blame your leftist woke ideals.

Maybe you should go over there right now and negotiate with Humas.

Spoken like someone who has only experienced Israel through the television.

Cool story, bro.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thank you for your, uh…perspective.

I’m not going to call you names, but please understand that the situation is far more complex than the American media’s narrative allows for, and can look quite different to those who have actually experienced it.

I have family there. We have property there. I spent every summer as a child there. I have seen the situation with my own eyes…you believe what you are told by others wIth their own agendas.

You have -literally- no idea what you are talking about.
    You tell them LG. These guys just aren't smart enough to understand this stuff. Outside of you, this place is completely clueless. Hopefully Biden can get you involved in working on this.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    How is it even still a problem? Trump promised this was an easy fix in 2016.

Oh, that’s right…Trump is a feckless idiot who only emboldened Netanyahu’s Zionist brinksmanship and hardened Hamas’ resolve.
    Dude, you need to pipe down. Telling us leftist ******** is not gonna win you any friends. And it makes you look brainwashed and gullible.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    You tell them LG. These guys just aren't smart enough to understand this stuff. Outside of you, this place is completely clueless. Hopefully Biden can get you involved in working on this.

Oh, okay…that’s what you have?

How many members of your family huddled in a bunker today, expat?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Dude, you need to pipe down. Telling us leftist ******** is not gonna win you any friends. And it makes you look brainwashed and gullible.

I am not trying to make friends. I am here to offer an opinion from a different viewpoint, and push back against misinformation and propaganda where I can.

If you think that makes me look brainwashed or gullible, perhaps you should spend more time looking inward.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh, okay…that’s what you have?

How many members of your family huddled in a bunker today, expat?
    I am sorry about your family, but that does not make you the big expert on Israel. There are millions of people that live in Israel that do not agree with you (or each other, for that matter). If actual Israelis all agreed with you, PM Netanyahu would not be PM. How are you more of an expert than those actual Israelis? You have a different point of view, no more inherently right or wrong, than anyone else's/

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I am sorry about your family, but that does not make you the big expert on Israel. There are millions of people that live in Israel that do not agree with you (or each other, for that matter). If actual Israelis all agreed with you, PM Netanyahu would not be PM. How are you more of an expert than those actual Israelis? You have a different point of view, no more inherently right or wrong, than anyone else's/

What would make me an expert on Israel, expat, in your exalted and flawless view, of course…please tell me.

There’s a reason I don’t share my family name here.

How many actual Israelis do you speak with in a week, expat?

I speak with my sister, who has lived in Tel Aviv since she was old enough to choose for herself, every day. I speak with her father and my uncles two or three times a week. I speak with the aunts and cousins monthly, at least…we all have different opinions on the nature of the conflict and how best to fix it.

How often is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict a topic of your daily conversations, or even if your own personal interest?

This is a conversation my family has been having my whole life, every day, every time we speak.

The conflict is a fundamental question of what Israel is versus what Israel is supposed to be…and neither of those questions have well-settled answers among the Israeli public…regardless of what the American media portrays.

Please forgive me if I seem overly animated…this issue hits pretty close to home for me.

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Once the initial wave of attacks has been either repelled or dies out the ARMY will be knocking on every spot a rocket was launched from. Every spot a Toyota pickup with a machine gun was fueled at. I have heard of murders and rape of service People at a military base. Using hand gliders to get across barriers ect.

i find it hard to believe an attack of this nature gets by the spies without outside national help from Iran which is hamas largest supporter.

Hamas will take a bit hit and they most likely expect this. Iran and Syrian forces are the big question mark. If these rocket launched into the country can be somehow be traced to the country of origin then those forces in Syrian controlled areas will be struck hard also.

question one: will the IMF Declare war on hamas (looks now like they have.
    question two will the IMF declare war on Iran?
    question three will Iran declare war on Israel?

The pot containing the frog has had the fire turn up for sure. I do not see this calming down without bringing in outside forces.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What would make me an expert on Israel, expat, in your exalted and flawless view, of course…please tell me.

There’s a reason I don’t share my family name here.

How many actual Israelis do you speak with in a week, expat?

I speak with my sister, who has lived in Tel Aviv since she was old enough to choose for herself, every day. I speak with her father and my uncles two or three times a week. I speak with the aunts and cousins monthly, at least…we all have different opinions on the nature of the conflict and how best to fix it.

How often is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict a topic of your daily conversations, or even if your own personal interest?

This is a conversation my family has been having my whole life, every day, every time we speak.

The conflict is a fundamental question of what Israel is versus what Israel is supposed to be…and neither of those questions have well-settled answers among the Israeli public…regardless of what the American media portrays.

Please forgive me if I seem overly animated…this issue hits pretty close to home for me.
    A simple yes no question for you LG:

Do you support what the Palestinians have done, launching 5,000 rockets into Israel and slaughtering innocent civilians. No song and dance here, no nuance. Just a simple yes or no please.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    The individuals, organizations, groups, and nations carrying out, supplying, supporting and cheering attacks like this would do so no matter the Israeli PM, makeup of the Knesset and foreign policy of Israel. Those people want Israel wiped off the face of the Earth no matter what.

The IDF will respond to such attacks no matter the individuals, groups, and nations carrying out, supplying, supporting, and cheering. The IDF will defend Israel.

With the above absolutes certain, the weakness of the United States is an underlying factor in all of this....unfreezing $6B in Iranians assets not one week ago and the Iranians essentially saying they will spend that money how they best see fit.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ok thanks. Now please tell us what would satisfy the Palestinians. What would make them change their stance? What would be good enough for them short of the complete destruction of Israel? This has been tried before. The Palestinians do not want to coexist with the Jews. Please explain how Israel’s better treatment of Christian Palestinians will stop the militant Palestinians from attacking Israel? You know, the ones shouting Allah Akbar, as they kill innocent Israelis.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am guessing GFGT and/or Kelly is near. In before the warnings.

star-wars-darth-avder.gif

Top Bottom